FS: New Mopar Diecast Car Collection

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Robert (aka: robertsautosvc) for your interest and for following through. I hope you enjoy your new 100+ diecast cars. They were shipped UPS Ground today (tracking # was PM'd to you). Enjoy!

And i want to say what a great guy GTX is, very patient for payment and easy to do business with......I'll say it again...i'm glad i found F A B O !!!!!

Thanks Again !!
:wav:

One day i will just lay them all out i want to organize them and hang a lot of them on the wall in my game room so when i do that i will post pictures on the site here. It will surely bring back memories see the older hotwheels. Its good to have a hobby.

This is an old post, so I'll understand if you tell me no, but do you have either of the Ertl '69 Superbee/'69 GTX convertible models?
If so, what're you looking to get for them?
I've got a '69 B collection going on on a shelf in my room, and would always be happy to add some more '69 Bs to it.
Thanks!

Are you looking for the kit or diecast car? I am pretty sure I have those if you want em in kit form 1/24 or 1/25 scale...

This is an old post, so I'll understand if you tell me no, but do you have either of the Ertl '69 Superbee/'69 GTX convertible models?
If so, what're you looking to get for them?
I've got a '69 B collection going on on a shelf in my room, and would always be happy to add some more '69 Bs to it.
Thanks!

PM sent.

i would be intrested in a 70 dart and superbird also

do you have any 70 71 72 dart models? i would be real intrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back