Fuel Cell setup help

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Can anyone start me in the right direction to what I would need for a fuel cell setup, besides the fuel cell and fuel pump would be a great help. If someone has a list of the parts they bought when they did theirs that would be awesome.

You'll also need the straps to hold the cell in. I got a cell for Christmas, but need to get the straps now to hold it in place. If the cell you're getting doesn't come with a sending unit, you'll need one of those, too. The cells that have the sending unit in them usually have the GM sending unit, so keep that in mind, and if you get one with a GM sending unit, you'll need a gage for a GM sending unit (0-90 ohms)

Ya im getting one with a sending unit and im getting the Gm sending unit also. Now all I need to know is about how much hose to get a part number for the exact would be cool if possible and all the AN fittings I will need. This needs to be safe and tight because I want to run it on the track. Thanks

Can I use aluminum line? I have a brand new roll and I think all I would need is fittings, is this ok? OR if I ever go electric pump will this be good enough?

-
Back