Fuel Only Factory TBI

-

redlined

Reaction score
Not sure exactly where to post this, here, Magnum swaps or the ignition section, but here we go.

I have a TBI LA360 with a non-stock compression ratio, need to take the timing control away from the PCM. To do that I need two separate signals, one to trigger the ignition, one to the PCM so it will trigger the injectors. The factory dizzy is a 5v trailing edge square wave with a #1 reference, I want to replace it with an advance type, and I also want to use parts that are available at just about any parts house, no having to wait 3-5 days for mail order replacements.

Considering a '92-'95 5.2 Magnum flex plate and sensor. Anybody tell me the voltage and type of signal the OBD-I Mag sensor puts out? It's a 3 wire sensor, not sure if it's 5v or 8v, the #1 reference etc.

Several responses given in the electrical forum to this double post.

My apologies to everybody for posting this question in two sections, trying to increase my chances....I've posted this question like a minor rash, and as usual the awesome people of FABO are the ones who step up to help. No schmoozing intended, just the honest truth.

-
Back