Fuel pressure gauge

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Im looking for a spot to plumb in a fuel pressure gauge. Using Braided line and holley regulator dual carb setup. Wondering if this fitting could be drilled and tapped to fit?

Attachments

• carb inlet.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 211
How are you tee'in off between the two carbs?

banjo bolts suck as it is... dont drill into it please!

they make an inline peice that 1/8" npt for gauges, but so you know they dont last long, none of them. so set it and then take the gauge off.

From the regulator Im running a line from each port to the carb. Ive seen the inline piece in order to use one id have to splice the line and dont want to do that. I would like one solid line from the reg to the carb

From the regulator Im running a line from each port to the carb. Ive seen the inline piece in order to use one id have to splice the line and dont want to do that. I would like one solid line from the reg to the carb

then get rid of that POS banjo fitting and run AN fittings that have 1/8" plug. buy a new reg that has an 1/8" pipe, make a new log assembly that has an 1/8" pipe.

about your only choices.

If you are pluming it all in new run AN fittings, super easy, they sell fittings for the 600 holley.
Using AN fittings you can put the regulator anywhere you want.
Keep in mind the closer to the carb the better, but mounted on the fenderwell the gauge will have less vibration and be easier to read.

Sombody posted this is a good place for AN fittings, I have not used them because Summit close to me.
http://www.anfittingsdirect.com/pro...=1203&osCsid=bcd66a4a22093b5f52f97e4a6c28d7f4

Here is a pic of the an fitting going into the same style carb you are using.
I am pretty sure this fitting is 5/8 x 6AN male, I can take it off if you need me to but the right fitting is only like $10.00 and will eliminate the banjo fitting you have on your carb.

1001100e.jpg

I dont know why that last photo is so huge.

1001100mu.jpg

-
Back