Fuel pump 5.7

-
That will work just fine, I use the same thing!

Looks pretty easy to set up. I was wondering what to use on my swap. Thanks!! They even sell a new tank ready to go for your car.

Actually it was really easy. Drilled a 5 inch hole in a new tank, cleaned out the shavings, dropped in the pump assembly, bolted it in, done! I used Aeroquip push lock hoses and fittings. This set up works like a champ.

There were no issues with the fuel lines being in the way at the tank? Sounds real easy.. How did u connect the line to the fuel rail at the motor? Sorry for so many questions..this is all new to me..

Actually it was really easy. Drilled a 5 inch hole in a new tank, cleaned out the shavings, dropped in the pump assembly, bolted it in, done! I used Aeroquip push lock hoses and fittings. This set up works like a champ.

Any pics of your fuel tank?

Thanks

Onig

this is what im putting the 5.7 in

Attachments

• 946898_10151472109064862_3227858_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 330
Damn im gonna need to sit at my computer and go through all the pages haha.. Thx a lot for posting the thread

Keep on posting! swaping 5.7 in A body and gathering all info from scratch as well. Maybe we can save each other some guess work!

The cuda is a crowd pleaser, here is a shot of my dad's

Attachments

• 15703_386515883653_4748294_n.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 247
-
Back