Fuel stabilizer

-

D-mailman

Reaction score
What fuel stabilizer do you use ? I have used Stabil but lost faith in that when I saw it separate in the bottle on the shelf. Have been using Sea Foam, ($$$) and it seems to do a good job but some of my racing buddys say it is too hard on carbs and the fuel system. Rubber and plastic parts . Some say the Marine Stabil (blue) is better yet, B-12 Chem Tool is a good cleaner, not sure if it stabilizes. Just your thoughts please and Thanks.
Terry

Startron for the past 3 years with no problems. I also add some every time I fill the Demon up to help with the ethanol issues. I use it in all my lawn Equipment, Boat motors ect. No problems yet.

The blue stuff is best in my opinion Ive never had trouble with stable.

Been using Sta-Bil for a very long time and never any problems. The stuff you saw on the shelf was either a bad batch or it was VERY old. And I started using the marine (blue) when the ethanol crap came out because it's made to last longer with it.

Ive used seafoam and been selling it for over 30 years and Ive neveer had any problems with it.

Sta-bil and I believe they have a new blue one for the ethanol, and a little shot of marvel mystery. Why? it's a mystery.

Stabil for my motorcycles and what not. Will put in the Dart after I clean the carb in the spring.

-
Back