-
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNIZER_IV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for something with no project involved? This is the perfect car for you!
I am selling my 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Notchback.
This vehicle is All Numbers Matching and stock original build. It is 100% turn key, fully restored inside and out.
It has a 273 small block with a 904 3 speed automatic trans, all refinished by JB automotive in Maryland.
2 barrel carb (Also comes with 4 barrel intake never installed), solid liter cam, stock small rear for cruising, re-done exhaust for a great sound, 15" staggered rally racing wheels wrapped in BFgoodrich tires with plenty of tread.
Both quarter panels were replaced along with new floorboards.
Fresh pearl green paint on the exterior with black accents on the hood and down the quarters and on the spoiler.
All the exterior parts were re-chromed. Windows tinted all around.
Interior was fully redone with leather seating and fresh black paint on the door and dash accents. New Headliner and carpet.
Full refinished stereo system with four speakers and CD/FM/AM/AUX
I am asking 24.5k OBO. Don't be afraid to place an offer. The worst I can say is no.

For More pictures or more information on the car, just contact or message me. Thanks!

Attachments

• front barn.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 2,097
  • the group.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,034
  • meee.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,996
  • back barn.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 2,025
  • back barn 2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,017
  • barracuda side.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,113
  • left side barn.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,022
  • Barracuda.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,069
  • side barn.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 2,031
  • front barn 2.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 2,063
Need gone due to financial reasons. $17,900 or please make a reasonable offer if interested. Thanks!

I am the new owner as Wildcat has said. :) I've been too busy to get involved here but I plan on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back