Fun car show on YouTube - Ratty muscle cars featuring Mopars

-

Kmrumedy

Reaction score
If you like Roadkill show on Youtube I thought some of you might like this.

Fun show! I got a kick out of this. Reminded me of my friends when we were teenagers in the 70's. Just guys fixing up old cars and not caring what they look like. They just spend what little money they have. Fix them up and drive. First 12 minutes is all Mopar. I thought you would like the Cuda section.

Enjoy.

A quick 2 minute explanation on the "spirit" of the ratty muscle car.

I like these guys.....I'm rootin' for em'.

"It would be a travesty not to adress the appearance of this thing somewhat"

So what do they do?
Rattle can the engine bay black

And at that time I stopped watching them chebby boys

I'm a fan of ratty muscle cars cause they are the ones that tend to be driven. Car's are meant to be driven. Why build a car then sit there and stare at it and mentally masturbate about it?

The joy is in the drive.

If you like Roadkill show on Youtube I thought some of you might like this.

Fun show! I got a kick out of this. Reminded me of my friends when we were teenagers in the 70's. Just guys fixing up old cars and not caring what they look like. They just spend what little money they have. Fix them up and drive. First 12 minutes is all Mopar. I thought you would like the Cuda section.

Enjoy.

thank you for the post.... i like to drive my 65 dodge and just can not afford to make it a trailer queen nor do i want to... just want it to haul *** and drive good

I'm a fan of ratty muscle cars cause they are the ones that tend to be driven. Car's are meant to be driven. Why build a car then sit there and stare at it and mentally masturbate about it?

The joy is in the drive.

Agreed......I don't plan on painting my car or installing a new headliner or doing anything cosmetic. As long as my Dart is mechanically sound, I'm good. I drive it just about every day and just got back from a nice 200 mile drive. Looking forward to more episodes!

Agreed......I don't plan on painting my car or installing a new headliner or doing anything cosmetic. As long as my Dart is mechanically sound, I'm good. I drive it just about every day and just got back from a nice 200 mile drive. Looking forward to more episodes!

Same. The headliner in mine is shot. I got a new one with the car. Nice and black. Have no plans on putting it in till I get it the way I want it mecanically. As far as I see it headliner is just extra weight.

Took my buddy for his first ride in it the other day and he noticed it said something along the lines of "headliners looking a little wrecked bud" and I said "yup, but it does this" and promptly left solid 20' patches in front of his place. Generally shuts down any convo about the cosmetic condition of my car.

Me and my 64 Plymouth are with you.
Me and my 64 Plymouth are with you too.
I like em shiny as well. I guess I like em all!
Picture_017_detail.jpg

They shared a pic of my Duster last September! I was honored and blown away by the reaction it got!

IMG_1039.PNG

"It would be a travesty not to adress the appearance of this thing somewhat"

So what do they do?
Rattle can the engine bay black

And at that time I stopped watching them chebby boys
I don't know if I have ever been more insulted in my life.... lol I thought owning 2 B-bodies, 2 E-bodies, 3 A-bodies, and 4 Dodge trucks would bar me from being called a Chevy guy. Damn should have never painted that nasty engine bay in a rush to go drive my Cuda across the country.... darn

Ratty Muscle Cars is the best! They gave me a good response on my junk as well! I wish I were close enough to race with those guys!

IMG_0316.JPG

I don't know if I have ever been more insulted in my life.... lol I thought owning 2 B-bodies, 2 E-bodies, 3 A-bodies, and 4 Dodge trucks would bar me from being called a Chevy guy. Damn should have never painted that nasty engine bay in a rush to go drive my Cuda across the country.... darn

after owning 11 mopars you never noticed the all had the engine bay painted body color?

i dont mind what you do brother, its your ride, but it sure seems inconsistent to claim you are going to "address the appearance of this thing somewhat" and then rattle can the engine bay black

no need to explain yourself to me, but if your were dead set on painting the engine bay would it have been that much more work to rattle can it the correct color?

after owning 11 mopars you never noticed the all had the engine bay painted body color?

i dont mind what you do brother, its your ride, but it sure seems inconsistent to claim you are going to "address the appearance of this thing somewhat" and then rattle can the engine bay black

no need to explain yourself to me, but if your were dead set on painting the engine bay would it have been that much more work to rattle can it the correct color?
Yea, it actually would have been. Cost $5 out of a can the alternative would have involved alot more time mone and a working compressor which I didn't have time for. That was all happening as the Power Tour was rolling into town and we still had the motor out. I know alllll about Mopar engine bays but in my personal opinion the AAR should have been black seeing as how everything around them is.... black.

in my personal opinion the AAR should have been black seeing as how everything around them is.... black.

this, i can agree on
specially with the dusters and AARs that had the hood, top of the fenders, and cowl painted black, the body color in the engine bay made the black seem like, well, an afterthought, a MAACO paint job, so to speak

-
Back