fun stuff that came with car

-

mrsmothers

Reaction score
I was going over the extra box of stuff that came with my car I have had it sitting in the shop for a year and never opened it . Check it out. I even have the seat tags and part of a build sheet.

IMAG0340.jpg
IMAG0339.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg
Quick question under the hood I can't tell if there og chalk marks or not. The painter painted over them and they came through the paint.

4K oil change and 8K filter.

Interesting.

I love getting stuff like that with my cars. The '64 Barracuda I sold about a year ago had the service booklet with entries of what service was done. And my '69 Fury's keys came with that little ring.

When I bought my Dart it came with a grocery bag full of paperwork including window sticker, signed sales agreement and a whole bunch of receipts for most service done on the car for the 40+ years the original owner had it. I'm only the 3rd owner, I bought it from the OO's nephew.

That ring had the key cut code to make new keys. The idea was for you to keep the ring in a place where you could remember,,if you lost your keys you could take the ring to a Chrysler dealer and they could cut keys for you.At one time Chrysler had key fobs that had a post paid address on the back.If you lost your keys and someone found them they could drop them in a mail box.Chrysler would track the number and send the keys back to you.

-
Back