Fun with photos (fishing)

-

Idaho

Reaction score
These were taken today on the Snake river. King salmon right here in Idaho. Amazing they run 900 miles to get here.
Kinda fun playing with the images with an iphone app.

Attachments

• ben king hdr.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 131
  • me king hdr.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 129
I had Salmon and spears ( Asparagus ) yesterday :cheers: It was good :thumblef: but I bet yours will be even better :cheers:
Cool pictures and looks like a great day was had :thumblef:

Thanks. Total blast out there. The king I'm holding put on a show - they are normally divers when caught. This one went surfing - line screaming off the reel. Major adrenaline rush.

what part of the river were you on and where.

from a couple of weeks ago

309983_10151373220350826_581814225_n.jpg

I can relate :thumblef: I was doing some crappie fishing a couple years ago and my ultra light real with 6lb line on it took off and a big Bass burned a about 20 yards of line off and she came up and showed her self a couple times and spit the hook, she was well over 5 lbs .. I use 10lb line there now and a medium to heavy rod 7'4'' long and have yet to hook up with her again. . fishing is about to get real good here. Congratulations on a great day out and about :hello2:

Just east of the confluence at Lewiston.

LOL! Bait! Gotta give that little guy credit for trying.

yea no kidding! i could see him in the water chasing it so i slowed up a bit and just picked him up out of the water... only catch of the day!

Nothing like fishing. We've got the best run of Salmon in many years just getting started. Today really got me hooked :)

!!!COOL!!! While you were slavin' over a hot fishin' pole, I was getting (most) "all those parts" under the Dart, LOL. Got back on the road today, did not put the PS box in. Might not have enough caster in 'er yet but it goes down the road nice 'n straight!!!

Still have a tiny bit of air "somewhere" in the brakes.

Nothing like fishing. We've got the best run of Salmon in many years just getting started. Today really got me hooked :)
i hate you... i cant find a trout or anything like it anywhere near me (AZ)... have to go up north to find anything worth while... :sad5:

These were taken today on the Snake river. King salmon right here in Idaho. Amazing they run 900 miles to get here.

Holy apps.....Nice catch

Different shirt, hat, pants, glasses.......Very impressive :thumblef:

from a couple of weeks ago

That's gotta be Lake Pleasant. We've caught some nice Crappies there in the past, but they were a bit bigger........:thumblef:

!!!COOL!!! While you were slavin' over a hot fishin' pole, I was getting (most) "all those parts" under the Dart, LOL. Got back on the road today, did not put the PS box in. Might not have enough caster in 'er yet but it goes down the road nice 'n straight!!!

Still have a tiny bit of air "somewhere" in the brakes.

Awesome Del, you sure didn't waste any time.

805moparkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho View Post
Nothing like fishing. We've got the best run of Salmon in many years just getting started. Today really got me hooked
i hate you... i cant find a trout or anything like it anywhere near me (AZ)... have to go up north to find anything worth while...

I feel your pain. Truth be told its not always so good. My last salmon trip, we fished hard for two long days in cold drizzle. Caught only one pathetically small trout. Guess that's why they call it fishing not catching :) If you're ever up this way and want to fish give me a shout.

Holy apps.....Nice catch

Different shirt, hat, pants, glasses.......Very impressive :thumblef:

That's gotta be Lake Pleasant. We've caught some nice Crappies there in the past, but they were a bit bigger........:thumblef:

haha how could you tell!

Awesome Del, you sure didn't waste any time.

I feel your pain. Truth be told its not always so good. My last salmon trip, we fished hard for two long days in cold drizzle. Caught only one pathetically small trout. Guess that's why they call it fishing not catching :) If you're ever up this way and want to fish give me a shout.

so true! and we would love it, ive always been a trout guy, this warm water stuff baffles me to say the least!

I fish Crappie here too. Found a killer method...

Attachments

• 2011-06-26 17.35.05.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 93

King, aka Chinook salmon, are impressive. I have a creek running through my property that gets two salmon runs per year. The creek is amost small enough to 'jump' over it in a couple places. But thes salmon come thru here to spawn every year. It's awesome to see.

BTW, what iPhone app are you using on your camera to get that effect? I like it.

King, aka Chinook salmon, are impressive. I have a creek running through my property that gets two salmon runs per year. The creek is amost small enough to 'jump' over it in a couple places. But thes salmon come thru here to spawn every year. It's awesome to see.

BTW, what iPhone app are you using on your camera to get that effect? I like it.

It's called "Dynamic Light". Kinda fun.
krazykuda

That's no iphone app. He's a cartoon in real life....

Attachments

• popeye.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 78
-
Back