Fundraising to build a car ideas

-

roylerumble

Reaction score
I have a 69 swinger project that's been sitting in my garage in pieces for years. I have another project that's taking my time and money. One of my other non vehicle related projects I work on is helping firefighters in other countries. Check out www.firefighteraidukriane.com (under construction) or check out the facebook page/group under the same name. A few of us on the job thought it might not be a bad idea to build the Dart to raise awareness for our project, and other dept related charities (MD, Burn treatment, burn camp), and raffle it off. Problem is finding the funds to finance another build. I recall a father and son actually approaching Hotwheels or Matchbox to create a 69 Swinger that they sold to raise funds, as there wasn't one made prior to them commissioning it. Has anyone heard of any interesting ideas used in the past to raise funds for builds?

If we go ahead with the build, it will obviously be on some kind of a budget, and have to be done within a time line. Any ideas on a unique 69 swinger build? Any ideas to keep the budget down, and keep a wow factor?

-
Back