Funny Dog Pic's

-
I have a friend that has a dog that look's just like Wilber, His is a Terrier mix, Very fun dog, Looks like Stella found a good home :thumblef:

IMG_5962.jpg

snoe001.jpg

Chevysmudda.jpg

poster6795049.jpg

Merlin the magician
I always liked that shot of his green glowing magical eye's

Thanks Mike and what a great thread you started! All the pics are great and bring a smile to my heart.

Here's Maxi the snow dog...

Web6-16-2007-16.jpg

Hi, my name is Maxi and I have a mouth like an alligator.
WOW :tongue9:Maxi sure does! I have never seen Maxi's pup pictures :cheers: That had to be a fun day in the snow :love7:

WOW :tongue9:Maxi sure does! I have never seen Maxi's pup pictures :cheers: That had to be a fun day in the snow :love7:

Lol! Yeah, her head grew first and then her body caught up over time. Man, she was holy terror when I first got her. Here's a pic about 60 days later. Yeah man, she loves the snow!! She loves to bound around in it and tunnel.

WebPC260510.JPG

Turbo sure looks cute there, I saved the last picture for the nights I have problems falling a sleep.:love7:
Maxi filled out good and shinny, You are a good master Joe.:cheers:

What bread is Izzy ? she is a cutie for sure, There is a pair of them at my son's friends house he plays music with.
Your steaks made me hungry =P~in your first picture its lunch time.:cheers:

memike you chow hound, I never even noticed them. Good eye! Izzy is a Pomeranian, She's SRD #3,(spoiled rotten dog) #1 is Tish the Boarder Collie and #2 is Dixie who is a Sheltie,Pom/West Virginia Travelin Man mix

Izzy again,

DSC00220.jpg

Tish,

DSC00089.jpg

Dixie,

CopyofDSC00314.jpg

What a fun thread memike.

Here is one of skeeter. This horse is all ways making some funny face. He is like a big:munky2:.

Then any time you are out there taking pics they just got to come up and get there close up's.

100_1246.jpg

100_0807.jpg

100_0811.jpg

Here are our two goofballs.... the husky isnt really a funny pic but she is a trouble maker!!!!

Zoe.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

Grace.jpg

Hay hemizach The funny first cool picture looks like a he or she has some Norwegian elk hound in it! cool, And you have a very good looking trouble maker, Have you ever herd her or he Bark ? I bet not. Thanks for sharing.

"Hey guys, check out my tail. Nice rear, huh? ".:bootysha:
Know these little guy was used to hunt bear back in the day, They was fast enough and the barking of 39 of these little guy drove a bear nut's, Then the hunter could walk close and get a good shot at it:cheers: True. That is a cute pair you have adriver:happy10:

Max passed out, and Prince with two Kong balls in his mouth. Those balls are 4" round, and pretty stiff, but he's a smart puppy.

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

-
Back