Funny Dog Pic's

-
Heres a couple
christmas2008023.jpg

fence010.jpg

dogs.jpg

Hay hemizach The funny first cool picture looks like a he or she has some Norwegian elk hound in it! cool, And you have a very good looking trouble maker, Have you ever herd her or he Bark ? I bet not. Thanks for sharing.

We aren't sure what she is... haha.

And as for the husky, she barks more than howls and gets into a lot of trouble.... they actually both got into some trouble today as a matter of fact. BUT, cant help but loving them anyway :-D

My 80lb lab Sam, snoring it up on what he thinks is his couch....
View attachment 79659

Sam looks like he is enjoying a good nap :-D or he is just jealous of your Demon you just got back from the body shop and said go play with your car!! This is my couch :-D

Great looking lab 700 :cheers:

Yes there is a dog under all that hair.

Do I see a happy Shelty:happy10: I think that how you spell it.
I have seen them work sheep and herd cattle.
I bet she don't miss a thing does she :-D

Do I see a happy Shelty:happy10: I think that how you spell it.
I have seen them work sheep and herd cattle.
I bet she don't miss a thing does she :-D

Yea Mike "he's" (sam) got a hard life, eat, sleep, catch frisbees, and sometimes tick me off but he is a smart mutt, maybe to smart. He likes to show everyone he's still got his nuts, not like J.R.'s dog.

Terry

Our friend doesn't have kids, the dogs are her kids and she celebrates every occasion with them, it was Coco's birthday on the weekend so they had a dog party

Birthday1.jpg

MY dog cooper watchign the Dog whisperer.
Wiley and Cooper defending the house...
Whiley and cooper playing

whisperer.JPG

gaurddogs.JPG

fight.JPG

thewinner.JPG

Here is my dog seezar. I call him poopy though!! He loves his swimming pool, and lounges in it during the heat of the day. A very happy old man!!!!

MVC-001S.JPG

-
Back