Funny things happen at 70 mph.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
I was driving my might mini van down the highway to after shuttling family around. I noticed a Porsche in front of me on the on ramp. I was like wow nice car. I expect this guy to just rocket off. Instead he starts driving prolly about 60 mph. Well I set my cruise at 70 go by him and wonder. Whats it like to drive a Porsche, then i realize I'm passing a $100,000 car in a van i paid 5 grand for. Must suck not to be able to use all that car, and get passed by a mini van with a 6 cylinder too lol.

Oh and if any member was driving on HWY 20 to Freeport at around 10:00 today nice tan dart 4dr

just passed a lambo yesterday in Decatur it was only in a 35mph but that's like a 200000 dollar car and he's driving about 20 must have been the weekend for the high end cars to be out and drive slow to see what it's like to be normal. but I passed him in a 2000 s-10 four cylinder lol

On I-26 yesterday bound for Summerville in the 04 RAV4. One of the new Camaros blew by me running atleast 90. Then he goes 3 lanes right and onto the rest area exit and dead stopped. Seems that's a popular destination around 10:30 am. We'll blame that on coffee. LOL
Got pee ?
We take the RAV to the interstate again tomarrow morn. This time bound for Orlando FL. Large luggage carrier strapped on top and my parents in the back seat. Got nerve pills ?
I'll be back to the forum on Friday ( you have been warned ). :)

On I-26 yesterday bound for Summerville in the 04 RAV4. One of the new Camaros blew by me running atleast 90. Then he goes 3 lanes right and onto the rest area exit and dead stopped. Seems that's a popular destination around 10:30 am. We'll blame that on coffee. LOL
Got pee ?
We take the RAV to the interstate again tomarrow morn. This time bound for Orlando FL. Large luggage carrier strapped on top and my parents in the back seat. Got nerve pills ?
I'll be back to the forum on Friday ( you have been warned ). :)

That is something I can relate to good post

-
Back