Fuseable Link Connector

-

Renegade

Reaction score
Where can I get this connector that is attached to the fuseable link wire. This is the wire that goes from the starter relay then connects to the fuseable link wire and then goes to the wire bulkhead at the firewall. I know I can get the fuseable link wire, I am just looking for the connector. Do you think this was something after market?

67 Barracuda Fastback, Small Block V8.

Thanks for the help,
Josh
IMG00341.jpg

Looks factory to me. I had to search high and low to find some connectors to redo my wiring harness. I had a buddy that was a manager at the local GM garage that let me look through their vast connector collection and I found some in there. No idea where else to get them.

Yeah, same here. I have been searching the forum for some part numbers or something. Napa/Checker doesn't have anything. Might try Radio Shack or something.

I doubt Radio Shack will have anything. I'm an amateur radio operator and used to spend alot of time there buying parts. Anymore they don't have hardly anything. Mostly computer stuff. If my buddy still worked at the GM dealer I could get some for ya but he transferred out of town.

frick...I bought a bunch...I got to figure out/ remember where.....

aloha mike

Thanks for the replies! Dfnsmn34... that second link doesn't come up... do you have a part number by chance?

Thanks

just happened to be on that site looking through the electrical section when you posted . good timing..lol

-
Back