Future Young Gun's

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Today's racin news from sunny florida,
Today was a great day for Wagg's as tech official and track technician for the 100th annual pinewood derby for troop 302. This year we were hosted by Robert and gaye Mahoney owners of Brooklyn Pizzaria in inverness florida. As special guest and Grand Marshall we had our own Officer Mulverhill of the florida state troopers on hand for judging. The Kid's had a ball and their cars showed many styles and levels of skill and provided many heat races for the four levels of scouts on hand. prizes and materials to build the trophy's were provided by John and that slanty clause dood. any way heres some pic's and that wraps it up for this issue of racin with "wagg's"

pwd1.JPG

pwd2.JPG

pwd3.JPG

pwd4.JPG

pwd5.JPG

pwd6.JPG

pwd7.JPG

That had to be a blast waggin :cheers: I have never in my life ever been to one of those races
Never was a scout but I remember hearing about one here in town a couple years ago.
You must be a great man around your parts bud :-D and a good father:happy10:

Keep up the good work Wag's :cheers:

Curtis, that was great! Thanks for sharing ... felt like I had a front row seat. I'm sure the kids had a fabulous time and will have memories of the day to last a lifetime. Way to go! ^5

-
Back