Game On

-
LOL well Canucky is from BC!!
Hey Nuck, Habs are all over them, but Reimer is holding them in....Steckle looks huge out there...great pickup!
CBC has the stream so I'm watching it live, and for the record I was born in Montreal but raised in the Beaches in TO and my parents are from the Muskokas so I am anything but a BC boy

One down 81 more to go , a good effort for most of the night ,the boys killed several invisible penalties , Riems got lucky early made some good saves and got the shutout win .

CBC has the stream so I'm watching it live, and for the record I was born in Montreal but raised in the Beaches in TO and my parents are from the Muskokas so I am anything but a BC boy

Sounds like you've bounced round a bit eh??
Riemer did get lucky, but played well too....yeah some of those penalty calls were "ghosts"! Hopefully the refs get it figured out soon...great to see Lombardi score! And whaddya know Phaneuf hit the net!!
Only way night could get better is if the Tigers can pull it out over the Yanks!! 3-0 Tigers 5th inning!

like a red rubber ball buddy , almost turned out perfect last night but the nucks came back for a point on the Pens , to bad would of made for some good grinding on the boys at work if the Pens would have held on

Just getting ready to go to the Jets vs. Canadiens game. Still can't believe the NHL is back in the Peg. Even harder to believe I've got season tickets.

There's something I've been wanting to say for 15 yrs:

Go Jets Go
:blob::blob::blob:​

I agree "ifitsgotwheels" great to see another team in Canada and back in Winnipeg. I hope it aint a fad though....

Leafs almost blew it last night!! Great to see them 2-0 though!!

Just getting ready to go to the Jets vs. Canadiens game. Still can't believe the NHL is back in the Peg. Even harder to believe I've got season tickets.

There's something I've been wanting to say for 15 yrs:

Go Jets Go

:blob::blob::blob:​

Right on man! good to see fellow winnipeggers in here. I went to the whiteout on portage! F'en Eh!

You should hear all the TO fans pissin' on my Ottawa Sens on Saturday night's game. We get the usual Sens suck from TO fans. What the TO fans should be worried about is that the Sens scored 5 goals in the third period and almost tied it up. Anyone who knows Sens history is that they usually fizzle out in the third. Same thing happened against Detroit. Sens came back with a good 3rd period. Yes we lost that game too but they're showing some heart this year.

Wylde1.

The Sens always have a good team , This years group looks real good , It's more the location than the team if they were the Kingston or Sarnia team we would only hack them half as bad but they aren't they're the team representing the only city in the world the rest of Canada would gladly drop a nuke on , Sorry bud but "Truth like rain don't give a F who it fall on " that said the goalie coach is ruining another great young goalie for us in Toronto , last year he stopped almost every break away he faced by challenging the shooter and playing the angles , Saturday he retreated to the red line and dropped low giving the shooter the top shelf for free ,thats bad coaching from a coach who doesn't understand that the game has eveolved and the pure butterfly style is dead

I agree "ifitsgotwheels" great to see another team in Canada and back in Winnipeg. I hope it aint a fad though....

Winnipeg loves hockey.We didn't lose our team from lack of fans. That has never been a problem. Not only did the old Jets not own their arena, but they had to pay rent. They got no money from concessions or parking. True North, on the other hand, has all of the above.

BTW, the Jets are sold out for a minimum of five years. That's the minimum length of the season ticket commitment. The line for available season tickets is at 8000 & growing. This team isn't going anywhere, ever again.

Now all that must happen is for Phoenix to move to Hamilton & Florida move to Quebec City. Then all will be right in our world.

Not Hamilton they should go up to the London -Kitchener-Waterloo area that puts them mid way between Detroit , Barfalo and TO , we could probably support a team in the Regina area and another somewhere central to NB , NS and PEI ,the East Coast is Rabid for hockey and with all the teams currently trying to get into the East Conference I think it would allow for more divisional balance even if it unbalances the conferences

What the TO fans should be worried about is that the Sens scored 5 goals in the third period and almost tied it up.

Wylde1.

LOL, what the Sens fans should worry about is that they scored 5 third period goals.......and lost. :p:p

GO-LEAFS-GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My moneys on Wilson finding a way to screw it up , God I hope Lebda stays gone , at least the Marlies should be great with all of last years Leafs playing for em eh1

Last night I watched the Jets/Flyers game. I thought I'd stepped into a hot tub time machine. Reminded me of 80's hockey, no defence, 150% offence. It sure was exciting to watch though.

Leafs win, Jets win. Watched the highlights of the jets game...Unbelievable!! Glad they came out on top!

all the Canadian teams won last night , even the Oilers ,good thing the Canucks were off or they would have spoiled it eh! In spite of our differences at least we can all agree on one thing NUCKS SUCK LOL

PS I'm still thinking on coming to the Peg for new years eve Leafs @ Jets , it's either that or a trip to Amsterdamn the price is about the same eh!

You're talking about the Leafs. It'll be more like a play off miscarriage. :D :hello2:

Meanwhile my Sens have won 4 in a row. Thankyouverymuch!

Wylde1.

I hope the Sens make the playoffs, so the Leafs can whoop their asses...AGAIN!!

Sens fans are getting to be like Nucks fans -it's not that the rest of Canada hates the Nucks we don't we like the Nucks it's just the fans are such Aholes lol -present company excluded of course -look forward to kicking the crap out of your team 5 more times this season Wylde , without the Sens in our division the playoffs would be a lot harder to make for all the rest of the Eastern teams .:finga:

-
Back