• Keep/Work on the car outside

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
-
28 x 32 next to house & a 30 x 40 out back..........D

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Keep/Work on mine outside. I wish I had a garage especially since I live in AZ and when it is summer time we are about 115. So we try to work on it early early morning before the sun but even then it is 100 degrees in the summer

I have a single car garage and the thing is way too small but I also have an electrical right of way beside and to the rear of the garage which stops me from expanding. At least it is there!

dmoore, very nice digs! Looks like you have plenty of room for a small cottage attached to a 6 car garage. Have you ever thought about adopting adult children? ;)

Ha! Ha! Only if there is a tax advantage & he or she brings in a 70 hemi cuda to be available for my driving pleasure......Dave Oh, and it needs to be a 4-speed!

Ha! Ha! Only if there is a tax advantage & he or she brings in a 70 hemi cuda to be available for my driving pleasure......Dave Oh, and it needs to be a 4-speed!

Would you settle for a '71 with a baby hemi (340) with a 4-spd? ;) Beautiful surroundings out there!

Well, right now we own a garage. However, when we move, the cars will be outside until we build a new garage. That should hopefully be pretty fast.

I built a garage in my back yard. Works nice for winter storage.

I own mine. It's a enclosed 30x30 metal building with swing open doors. I would like to have a larger shop but this will do for now.

I have a 24 x 24 attached and the new 6 car garage that was just
finished.

The attached:

02_Medium_1.jpg

The new one: still need to get it organized!

g013_Medium_.jpg

new344_Medium_.jpg

new345_Medium_.jpg

new347_Medium_.jpg

Well, went to look at a garage for rent yesterday. 15x25'ish for a little over $125 a month. It's in the next town over, maybe 10 miles away, but right now I'm keeping it at my dads, which is around 20 miles one way.....I think I'm going to take it. Wish me luck!

Mine is 30x40 and currently has 5 cars stored in it. The 2 daily drivers have to stay outside.

Truthfully, the banks owns it along with the house. I pay monthly so I can tell everyone that I own it.

-
Back