Garage Rehab show with Rawlings

-
All that and Rawlings erasing automotive history one car at time.
Jay Leno appreciates automobiles for what they are and in the context of their development. I like that he calls them kinetic art.
When it comes to Richard Rawlings, yes he's a millionaire, but he's also a tool, like said, I usually get up and walk away when his show is on, if it was more about the cars and less about drama it would be a good show, speaking of good show, Jay Leno's garage is always fun to watch...

First off, there is nothing real on reality TV, it's all for the camera! So to judge a personality based on what you see on TV is akin to holding Jack Nicholson responsible for what his character did in a movie!!!

First off, there is nothing real on reality TV, it's all for the camera! So to judge a personality based on what you see on TV is akin to holding Jack Nicholson responsible for what his character did in a movie!!!

bingo...

I like these shows myself, less to zero drama :thumbsup: memike don't do drama :thankyou:

Anyone else check out the new discovery show with Gas monkey Richard Rawlings? I have watched the new episodes, most recent last night's episode. I like the idea of helping struggling businesses, just not sure if I like the guy Russell the muscles personality. Even if he is right with what he is saying. I mean these guys I know are asking for the help, but it seems like a lot to swallow when they tell them you have one day to get your crap out, the rest goes to recycle or landfill. I don't know, but I'm sure I will keep watching to see how it goes. The guy last night they helped seems doomed to fail. I think he is not wrapped tight mentally or is maybe a struggling alcholic. Richard did say the guy can't keep track of how many beers a day he's had. Rawlings is a self admitted big drinker, but does seem to have his **** together. Anyone else watching this? Thoughts?
Can`t stand the punk, haven`t watched his B.S. in a long time !

I agree. He shouldn't be judged either positively or negatively, and his *** shouldn't be kissed because he is a millionaire either.

Rawling is an ***...only shows I'd let touch my car are Iron resurrection Fantom or Kindit..

All that and Rawlings erasing automotive history one car at time.
Jay Leno appreciates automobiles for what they are and in the context of their development. I like that he calls them kinetic art.
I saw an episode where he called a guy in Switzerland (or Sweden) to make a quick buck on a 49 Cadillac. I thought, "thats it, send all our classic cars overseas douchebag". All in the name of greed. I am hoping (and thinking) Leno's collection will be a museum one day open for viewing. At least Leno may leave something behind for "posterity".

if he doesn't send them overseas then the next guy will.. if that bothers anyone then they need to step up with the cash to buy them all and keep them is the USA. money talks bullshit walks... :)

Watched last night's episode, wow, I can't believe how many times the shop owner cried. I know it's an overwhelming experience to have your life's business flipped and started from dang near scratch. To me, it looked like the guys wife was shaking her head every time he started crying. It was cool to see the mayor and the town come out to support the guy. Lol, can't believe he said he loved Richard at the end of the show. Lol, his wife looked a bit disturbed.

Man, I wish it wasn't on every time I flip through the channels. Between fast N loud, misfit, and garage rehab, I feel forcefed. As long as I don't see it on youtube Ill be ok. one problem is every idiot in the world is going to try and be Rawlings or his douchebag buddy Tom Weeks. God help ya if you are selling a car.

The first time I ever saw it was on YouTube. So it's a matter of time before you see it there as well.

I am doing nothing since my open heart su rgery a week a go, bu walk and go nuts. I ave DISH is there a channel I can by that has the decent auto shows, anyone know the name or number of the channel. I can
't do this Rawlinss d rama much more. yes I know it is Hollywood!
before my surgery I neer had to sit on my ***.

Have you checked out a roku box? Limitless on what you can watch. Costs like $99 to get the box, less depending what system you get. There is literally dozens of free stations to watch, then you can always purchase additional channels like Amazon, Netflix, etc. That's what we have in a couple rooms of the house, then we just keep basic cable for like $14 a month. Overall I think it's the cheapest way to get a ton of free or very cheap thousands of things at any time to watch.

The first time I ever saw it was on YouTube. So it's a matter of time before you see it there as well.

Ohhhh Noooooooo!
mr bill.jpg

I am doing nothing since my open heart su rgery a week a go, bu walk and go nuts. I ave DISH is there a channel I can by that has the decent auto shows, anyone know the name or number of the channel. I can
't do this Rawlinss d rama much more. yes I know it is Hollywood!
before my surgery I neer had to sit on my ***.

get yourself a vpn. then go to a torrent site and download anything ya want.. :)

I hold no animosity towards people who are successful but will agree Rawlins Personality leaves a lot to be desired. Was watching the Mechum Auction in Dallas recently and he was hanging around on the stage doing his " whoo" thing and hollering for "another Beer".When they came back from commercial he was no where to be seen. Might have been a coincidence but might not have. As for his Garage show I have already stopped the weekly recording because it's way to predictable. Shop full of junk in a good area of town...Throw everything away no matter it's worth because the sponsor equipment needs to be installed. The "muscle" guy is more than irritating.

-
Back