Garage Sheet-rocked....FINALLY.........

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Can't believe it........After 5 years of nuthin' but thin aluminum skin that baked me like a potato, there be insulation and sheetrock in my restoration Kingdom !!!!!!

A buddy of mine from Church did it all for $600.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (an actual Pro...!) All I had to do was seal and paint......While I had the walls cleared, I painted a contrasting epoxy on the floor edges (about 2.5 feet deep) and striped it with a small checker border..........Then about 8 hours of cleaning, dumping and organizing, and Voila' ! I can finally THINK straight out there.......maybe now I'll get that Duster put together! :blob::burnout:

Attachments

• 120_2013.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 120_2014.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 120_2015.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 120_2016.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 152
Yup.......They're gonna be on Ebay for a Christmas auction.....Mint with all the papers........Just gotta do a mild restoration on the box.

Looks like a great man cave!
I did part of my garage with drywall and some with the white pegboard from Home Depot. I think I'm going to take the drywall down and do it all with the pegboard.

Looks real nice. ...maybe one day for me.

Looks real nice!!!!Was going to use drywall in mine untill I priced it out had to settle for OSB.After seeing your results maybe I should have waited??

Looks great... Question..

Where are you getting those red garbage cans? I really want one for my garage.

Riddler

Looks great... Question..

Where are you getting those red garbage cans? I really want one for my garage.

Riddler

Those cans were ordered from an online wholesaler that sells Rubbermaid products, in addition to others...... I've lost my link for the site..... BUT, they're a Rubbermaid "round top" garbage or trash can, all metal, separate galvanized container, and they were appx. $120. to my door (one was free because the first one came damaged....They said keep it, and I fixed it).......I added the decals by wet floating them.....standard 12" round decals available on Ebay in just about any style.

There's a guy that sells them already done for $189. I think on Ebay, but I wasn't about to pay that.............

They're a really sturdy can.......Not junk by any means.

-
Back