Garden City Show sunday

-

Rob R

Reaction score
Back to the 50's Garden City Show tomorrow Sept 12...
Who's going ?
Better get their by 6:00 am that way you might get one of the 1800 spots.
When I took a car I would park early and then leave and come back at 12:00.

I'm just way too crippled up to try and walk around and see every car...I guess I'll just ice my knees all day tomorrow...take some good pictures guys.

I don't think I'm taking my car but I'm probably going to check it out. I don't think I can get my sidekick up that early.

Only if I can carry it on my back. Last week we needed pushrods. Now that we have those we need loger rocker arm adjusters. Next week we'll need different giggler pins. LOL Rob & I have got to keep our sense of humor about this otherwise one or both of us could go postal.

The engine is all together with the valves all adjusted...I finished it last night.
The adj need to be of the BEST quality because of the ferocious ramp speed of the cam lobes.Lobes like these beat the hell out of those Crane and Comp $40.00-$60.00 adjusters...
Now if Vic would get off his butt and do a little clean up of the interior I could finish up this little project...:shock:
Where's all the able body's around here? I need you guys to go over to Vic's and shame him into cleaning up his Car...***by shame I mean Help him clean it up***:director:

The engine is all together with the valves all adjusted...I finished it last night.
The adj need to be of the BEST quality because of the ferocious ramp speed of the cam lobes.Lobes like these beat the hell out of those Crane and Comp $40.00-$60.00 adjusters...
Now if Vic would get off his butt and do a little clean up of the interior I could finish up this little project...:shock:
Where's all the able body's around here? I need you guys to go over to Vic's and shame him into cleaning up his Car...***by shame I mean Help him clean it up***:director:

Vic get out there and clean that Fish! Don't make us come over there, or it will cost you a heck of a lot of pizza and beer!:toothy10:

If Bill went to the show i didn't see him.Walked around with Vic for a while then had a rubber smokie and left after that.Parked next to Mike and my friend who just picked up a 69 Dart.8)

If Bill went to the show i didn't see him.Walked around with Vic for a while then had a rubber smokie and left after that.Parked next to Mike and my friend who just picked up a 69 Dart.8)

He he he. Rubber smokie. lmao. Show was crowded. Some cars I didn't see before. Forgot my camera in my haste to get to the show early.

I wish I could have gone.

MPI at it again. According to another forum, they had a vehicle inspection unit set up off Lelia. I though they, KATZ and WPS said they were not targeting the rodders. Funny this is the second show I know of they have plainly targeted

Yep! Killing the only good left in Winnipeg instead of trying to capitalize on it.

-
Back