[FOR SALE] Gas Cap For Barracuda Valiant Dart Mopar Plymouth 1963 1964 1965 1966 Early A-body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that one of those would look really nice on my Plum Crazy 64 GT! Send me a PM and let me know how to pay, please.

Received Cap, and it is OH SO NICE. Such quality machining ! ! ! The only difficult part of getting this Cap is deciding whether to paint it or not....great work DamRaider ! !

I got mine the other day, WOW!! Nice job. I'm very happy with it, and it fits PERFECT. Thanks again.

I got mine the other day, WOW!! Nice job. I'm very happy with it, and it fits PERFECT. Thanks again.

I have a new Fuel Filler Neck that I procured through Van Auto, it's for my 65 Dart 4 Door, Base.....I actually got Damraider's Cap prior to receiving the Filler Neck and was a tiny bit concerned about the fit....

Well, Zoom in and see the EXCELLENT SEAL ! ! ! The fit is beyond proper....you literally feel the Cap pull and seal against the filler neck....bravo Damraider....

I would love nothing more than to post a picture of the inside of this cap machined by Damraider (but I am not sure if I'd be giving away his trade secrets) as it is really an awesome piece that seals unbelievably well!
IMG_20210129_125642232.jpg

IMG_20210129_125618632.jpg
IMG_20210129_125645307.jpg

I have a new Fuel Filler Neck that I procured through Van Auto, it's for my 65 Dart 4 Door, Base.....I actually got Damraider's Cap prior to receiving the Filler Neck and was a tiny bit concerned about the fit....

Well, Zoom in and see the EXCELLENT SEAL ! ! ! The fit is beyond proper....you literally feel the Cap pull and seal against the filler neck....bravo Damraider....

I would love nothing more than to post a picture of the inside of this cap machined by Damraider (but I am not sure if I'd be giving away his trade secrets) as it is really an awesome piece that seals unbelievably well!

Thanks man !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back