Gas Is The New Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

-
my go to fries...good luck finding it
the "curry" sauce is german in origin and can be hard to find, but when you do...curry, mayonnaise and onions

(the sauce)

View attachment 1715736956

and the fries

View attachment 1715736957

yum

(those onions are just a tad too big though)

now, if i could only find some decent "sate" sauce, id be 300 pounds
Never enough onions. That looks yummy and the Ketchup I've never seen that around here.

Never enough onions. That looks yummy and the Ketchup I've never seen that around here.

Like I mentioned, it is a German thing
In fact, the bottle I posted is what my parents used to buy at Aldi's when I was little
The one I buy now is a Dutch brand that is available at our local supermarket (150 years ago this whole area spoke Dutch, now its pretty just me and my kids)

The flavor is somewhere between ketchup and BBQ sauce

I ran into a wide shouldered broad at work today, scared the hell out of me she could be a lineman on a college football team...

Just another Liberal scam, bribing the dullards with their own money.
Did you hear what "The Tool" wants to do with the carbon Tax? It's basically the same thing only it'll be like Air Miles and they tell you what you can redeem. Anyway... it's getting political again so lets leave it there.

the "curry" sauce is german in origin and can be hard to find, but when you do...curry, mayonnaise and onions

(the sauce)

and the fries

yum

Welcome to the curry buddy...eat hearty.

Did you hear what "The Tool" wants to do with the carbon Tax? It's basically the same thing only it'll be like Air Miles and they tell you what you can redeem. Anyway... it's getting political again so lets leave it there.
Just as an FYI, I have no use for O'utool either. Time for the west to separate.

(the sauce)

and the fries

yum

Well diymirage dinner tonight is your fault for posting them fries. Made chili fries with plenty of garlic and pepper. I'll regret it later but real good right now. lol
20210513_181652.jpg

that's not bad 1.60 a litre , my last purchase of 100LL was 2.05 per litre .
That is just insane having to pay that much for a litre. Any excuse they jack it up and keep it artificially inflated. If someone in the oil cartel sneezes the price goes up. We need the Saudi's to start pumping like they said they would.

That is just insane having to pay that much for a litre. Any excuse they jack it up and keep it artificially inflated. If someone in the oil cartel sneezes the price goes up. We need the Saudi's to start pumping like they said they would.
My $1.60/l tank fill is the cheapest AV gas has been in over 15 years.. maybe 20 !

My $1.60/l tank fill is the cheapest AV gas has been in over 15 years.. maybe 20 !
Last time I put AV gas in the plane I believe it was $4.60 a gallon and that was about 3 weeks ago.

-
Back