gas pedal help

-

braptor52

Reaction score
i got a v8 pedal in my 65 dart an im missing the pedal pad i believe, can anyone tell me how one looks or has a picture of one? im wondering how it mounts

Attachments

• IMG_1708 copy.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 329
Here ya go :cheers:

The rubber gas pedal bolts to the floor with 2 studs mounted on the lower hinge, the pedal then rests on the firewall linkage lever. The pedal is for a V8 car only, the slant six pedal has a different angle to it and is narrower, also has a different backside and it won't work with the V8 stuff.

Attachments

• DSC06828.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC06827.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC06825.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 320
thats barracuda but it will work the same they bolt on under the car g/l

they interchanged alot of partsback then

grab it thats in n ice shape no shoe ware on it

are these a common commodity? if so i can snag 3 of em from my local yard for a song and a dance....

are these a common commodity? if so i can snag 3 of em from my local yard for a song and a dance....

Getting hard to find, I would scarf all of the V8 ones up, then sell one to the OP for a good deal, then ebay the others lol

The firewall brackets are usually always good, its the rubber pedal that is harder to find, if the floor is rusty, the pedal has nothing to bolt to or the lower hinge is completly rusted away

if anyone has a lead on one thatd be awesome. im in need of one. got my linkage assy off ebay but no pedal pad :banghead:
im guessing it bolts to the floor in the same location as a slant six one?
what years are compatible??

when i swapped my 66 over it bolted right in. 64-66 a-bodies should all work. mine came from a barracuda.

-
Back