Gauge ideas 71 Scamp

-

ms2420

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-76-Duster-Dart-CF-Dash-w-Ultra-Lite-Gauges-/310844989935

Has anyone used a set up like this? My project is ready for gauges and I'm having a tough time deciding where to mount them. The dash pad is perfect and I really don't want to mess it up. Need a tach, oil pressure, & water temp at the very least. Volts would be nice too. The dash under mounts with 2-3 gauge won't really work as I have a/c mounted in that location.
This ebay insert looks like a great option, just not sure how hard it would be to install or the quality of this item. I think the price is reasonable considering the gauge prices combined are close to the sale price of the whole insert.
I've also thought of mounting gauges outside in mounting cups.
Any advice??

Thanks

So only one picture in the auction....The speedo looks white while all the other gauges look to be silver/gray.I am not a big fan of this set up but the gauges all need to be the same color,that would have to be a MUST for me.

Jim

I agree.. There are several on ebay.... I definitely don't like the gauge face colors not matching or the fact that the cluster isn't shown from behind.

-
Back