!!!gd!!!....mother.....#%^$%.....google!!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
First they had a photo search that worked just fine.

Then they changed it so it didn't work "quite as good" but I learned to use it

JUST NOW I see they've 'effed it all up and made it damn near NOT usable.

This is the mess of unusable, ridiculous BS you get when you click on a photo

Attachments

• google.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 363
Google has f'd up their entire format, including Google Chrome. What a waste of time and effort. I wish I got paid to screw things up, with no penalties.

Just tried it. That sucks, if I click a picture I Want to go to the page, not click again to go there! What a waste of more clicks, just like gmail, they messed that up a while ago. To err is human, to really F$%# things up takes a computer!

i dont what you guys are using , but i googled 440 magnum through images , picked this picture out, clicked on it, it took me directly to the site it was posted at. i didnt get any nonsense
fs_1969_Dodge_Charger_500_440_Magnum_Engine.jpg

It's even wors'n I thought. When you find a photo that's on Flickr, Google puts you right into that mess they call "FlickRiver." So you find a photo, I see no way to get to the posters main page from there. This more than sucks, it's an insult.

i dont what you guys are using , but i googled 440 magnum through images , picked this picture out, clicked on it, it took me directly to the site it was posted at. i didnt get any nonsense

OK, so here's what I get, this BS. There are several problems. You USED to be able to move your cursor to the thumbnail, and a little bite of text would appear, giving you some idea of what you were in for, and what web page it was from. No more. And like I said, if you happen to find a Flickr photo, there's no way of finding the "real" home page.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 364
Probably going to get slapped here, but you do know google is democratis leaning? That makes google stupid, but the government is hiring them, FTC letting them off. Soon, they will the only game in town.

OK, so here's what I get, this BS. There are several problems. You USED to be able to move your cursor to the thumbnail, and a little bite of text would appear, giving you some idea of what you were in for, and what web page it was from. No more. And like I said, if you happen to find a Flickr photo, there's no way of finding the "real" home page.

wow, i dont get any of that nonsense. it takes me directly to the site. it must be ya'lls browsers. i use IE

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440 Magnum Engine

Further Pictures

Prev 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Red hfvl 2

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Blue fvl

1969 Dodge Charger 500 Red fvl (2004 CEMA) F

Dodge Charger R T Front view Ad (1969)

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Blue Top rvl

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Silver fvl

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona 440 Coupe fvl

1969 Dodge Charger 500 426 Street Hemi fvl BW

1969 Dodge Charger 500 426 Street Hemi Red fvl

1969 Dodge Charger 500 HEMI Coupe fvl

1969 Dodge Charger 500 426

it is the browser its because they are using google chrome I stick with fire fox and internet explorer no bs just plan browsers

I AM using Firefox!!!!!

Just got off Bing which I've never really used and that stupid "thing" is even worse!!!

Safari has no issues either. Firefox for Mac is fine too. I think it's the google chrome junk. I opted not to use chrome for Firefox.

Go in and un install google chrome

I don't freekin HAVE Google chrome. Firefox is the browzer I use Linux, not Mac or Micro$hi_

I just tried the same search with both IE and google chrome, and they both work fine for me too.
Only thing different I'm seeing is that when I click on 'images' it takes me to a 'google images' page instead of simply opening up the images.

What the hell are you guys talking about... I use chrome and search google all the time. I find what I am looking for easier than anyway else out there.

WTH_1_zpsa0b66ee7.jpg

WTH_2_zps238c63b3.jpg

I guess my senility is setting in. Finally cleared cookies and the irritant went away. But I DID discover in a search for this, ironically, using Google, that Google has recently changed the return on their results (algorithm), IE even though you turn off filtering, Google is still deciding what is "good for us"

I go bed now. 2:27AM local time

doh%20homer%20simpson.jpg

-
Back