G'Day from an Australian bloke

-
And again from Nth Queensland 4811.

I've got a few shots at the old Castlereagh dragstrip from abt 1980 I should scan and put up!!!

YES! The old pics are great. Thanks to everyone who posted to this thread and nice to hear from some Aussies, good on you blokes!
Gary

Finally found out how to upload so here are a couple of pics of my Signet. It's being tidied up at the moment hope to have it roadworthy for August.
I'll try to make a couple fo the barracuda pics smaller so that I can upload those too. Thanks again to all for the warm welcome.

Yep. I wouldnt miss them. Also I go to Albury every year. Chrysler events in Australia are far and few between. So I get these dates booked in with my wife early.
If you havent been to Albury yet, just imagine wall to wall Chrysler. Chrysler out numbers every car in Albury and they run to the wee hours of the morning aaarrrrhhhh drool.

A few of you blokes asked me about loading pics. Sorry to be so long, but i have taken and downsized some and uploaded them BUT some of them are bloody blurry???? Have a few beers before you look at them and they'll look fine?? Seriously does anyone know what I've done wrong? If I can correct them I will.

Should wack them pic`s up Ken :thumrigh:

As requested.

Castlereagh August 1981

ws1pp0.jpg

Welcome to this great place I call home :happy7: and it's so great to have even more cool Australian members to enjoy and learn from join in :eek:ccasion:
Welcome from Arkansas, This was my 63 years ago, yours sure looks great.

Attachments

• i6500.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 65
  • i6502.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 72
Great pics thanks Ken. I am living just a few k's from where the strip used to be, matter of fact my nephew lives in Devlin Road, which is just over the tops of those trees in your pictures.
Thanks for posting them
Gary

Hi Gary and welcome on FABO,the best Abody site in the world. Nice convertible you got there. Good luck with it. Regards from Sweden

-
Back