G'day

-

318Goon

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been trawling through this site for a while, thought it was about time I joined up. Lots of great info and helpful people - as is common with Mopar communities I've found.

Anyway, as my name suggests I've got a V8 Wagon - an Australian Chrysler Valiant from 1974. This is it:

20120702_135847.jpg

So - G'day. It's debateable whether the later Aussie Valiants were large A Bodies or small B Bodies - so hopefully y'all don't kick me out. :icon_smi:

Cheers

Nick

Neat car man, its definatly unusual. Welcome to the greatest family on the net!

Welcome to the best damn Mopar site on the web, that is one awesome car you have there!!!

Welcome, Why the hell didn't we get wagons ????

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Just as a bit more info, it's got a 318 / tf904 combo with a 2.92 rear end. It's currently being converted to run on LPG (propane) - petrol prices here are high and propane is less than half the cost of petrol. I'm also building a higher compression (10:1) teen to suit the propane fuel - by the way, if anyone knows where I can get some unmolested cast 302 heads (aside from those clowns at clearwater cylinder heads) I'd be very interested.

It's also got adjustable rancho shocks all around and a front and rear swaybar, so it actually handles pretty well for a land barge.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy it here. Great people and information.

Enjoy the ride!

We love pictures - Thanks for posting some of your cool wagon...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12PassFrt3qtr.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 143
good looking val bud when i work out how 2 put pitures up ill show you my 1962 australian phoenix i just got her

-
Back