GEN 3 HEMI UNDER GLASS I'm thinking of it

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
I have already done a swap but in engine compartment and have looked in to this a bit but do not know how to run the trans to the rear end. Any one have any thoughts?

Here ya go :) the gen 3 isn't exactly pretty though

Attachments

• ch1013-168644_8.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 268
I saw that but what is it. who makes that thing

It's a V-drive. We use something that looks exactly like that in boats a lot. I forget the name of the company but it's in Southern CA, and they recently built us a Z-drive with 1/2 ratio. V drives would allow you to do the same thing - 2/1, 1/2 or inbetween, maybe even faster rev.

I found their number that is what I am looking for thanks. I am even looking into the viper motor. But thanks again. Not much water around here to take a boat on never would have thought.

I found their number that is what I am looking for thanks. I am even looking into the viper motor. But thanks again. Not much water around here to take a boat on never would have thought.

When they build them they bolt that aluminum plate in between the housings and each side has about 8" long of "Meat" that's rectangular, then you just route, or cut it down to fit whatever mounting you desire.

The Z drive we have bolts behind a 800 horse Rolls v12 and they are a very stout part.

-
Back