General P.I.T.A. but SO worth it.

-
I've been working on cars for some 50 years now, mostly because I have an aversion to paying someone I don't know to fix something that I can do myself. Primarily I work on my daily drivers, but I have done some restoration work on a couple of cars over the years.
I've helped friends with no expectations beyond friendship and gotten help in return when I needed it. I enjoy working on mechanical things, but am finding it more and more difficult to get as much accomplished as I once did, and still expect to be able to.
There are so many exceptional people on this forum, it truly is amazing! I wish it had been around in the 1990s when I was doing my first major restoration project on a 1970 Dart Custom. I learned a great deal doing that project, and was humbled by how much I didn't know.
Enjoy the time you spend on your Demon and celebrate your accomplishments each time. Don't listen to the negative words from people who will critique everything about it. It's not their's and you are the only one who has to be happy when you have completed any stage of the process. Great work thus far, and keep the updates coming.
:thumbsup:

people who will critique everything about it.
I had a 66 Charger years ago that was featured in many magazines and sales ads.
It had a LA 360 (Was a Poly) Had a guy say." The only engine that should be in this is a Hemi.What a waste".
Now that was 20+ years ago but still sticks in my mind.There always be that 1....

Last edited:
-
Back