Generally Disgusted

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
At relatives last night for dinner and my Son drove my Nissan Xcab pickup over to join us and parked out on the street in front of the house.
Woman across the street jumps in her Ram pickup and back straight out and across the street and hits the Nissan breaking out the left front side marker lights and drives off.
She comes back a few min later and I ask her about it (Since we saw it happen) and she totally denies it.
I say "well he just pulled up a few min ago and we all saw you back out and hit it then drive off, and your truck is the only vehicle that has moved.
She say's I DIDN'T HIT ANYTHING AND JUST TRY AND PROVE IT" and goes in the house.
Not before I called her a lying freakin lowlife scumbag.
B**CH.

Take her to court. You have multiple witness'es. Then go break her taillights.

What an evil *****!

Call the police first and get a report written up. You'll need it to "prove" anything down the road. Hit and run is a very serious offense and you shouldn't let her get away with it.

Good luck with a bad situation.

Yes police first. I recently suffered the theft of my snowblower in the middle of the night. At least you can accuse someone,so you are one step ahead already. Also having multiple witness's will be in your favour. Dont delay. The police once told me,guilty parties never report crimes right way to insurance companies,so be sure to get this done now! It will also help with any insurance claims you might file.

If you have her ph# try calling her at 4 a.m. Let the phone ring just once. Phone company cant trace the call,they need at least 3 rings. I know as this has been happening to us ever since we posted on facebook about our theives.My wife posted our ph# up on facebook,so who knows who the assholes is.

It's driving me nuts,so it will be sure to get under her collar. She deserves it,so dont feel guilty.

This is a no brainer.... Call the cops. Report it as a hit and run with witnesses. Tell them you know the location of the offender.

Cops love easy ones like this.

If you didn't do any of that at the time of the accident, blame yourself.

You should be able to match up the damage to your Nissan to some marks on her vehicle to prove she did it. Look for scratches and transferred paint. Call police immediately and ask them to have her pull out the offending vehicle for inspection.

This is a no brainer.... Call the cops. Report it as a hit and run with witnesses. Tell them you know the location of the offender.

Cops love easy ones like this.

If you didn't do any of that at the time of the accident, blame yourself.

AND DO IT NOW before they try to modify or spray over the damage so they can deny it.

It doesn't take much paint, either hers on yours, or yours on hers.......................

Family of low lifes ALL of them, and they live right across from my elderly Parents.

F'em

If not for that I would have reported it as a hit and run when it happened.

If it would have been my Dart or my wife's BMW I would have handled it differently.
My Brother saw them wiping off the bumper after I left.
I'll see that truck in a parking lot some day soon.

Wow sorry to hear! I'd take a dump on her lawn

NO NO NO !!

Borrow a 4x4 from somebody who will never drive it to your house and some late night, engage 4wheel low and take a quick lap of her lawn.

Works best during a heavy thunderstorm.:burnout:

Don't ask how I know of this fact

Ok i hate it when peeps do **** like that i say call the cops any way .. but if u want to handle it the other way wach out for camras .. man i could help ya but then i could get in trouble lol but i have a few ideals lets just say ive been there done this but i have a friend that had this happen to him . and he went bac ka week later and cut the tires got under there truck and draind the oil , and b4 he left knoked out all the light needs less to say when they went to start it it locked up tite lmao like i said it was a frined lol

NO! No Police. No insurance. No fighting with the neighbors. Just let it go & Suck it up.

Or......Start a lifelong battle with the neighbors making it miserable to live there.

Trust me on this. In the long run You'll be glad you turned the other cheek.

I know I'll catch heat for my view on this but I've seen it all before when it comes to bad neighbors. And as for the cops, No they don't like this stuff. It's paperwork for them that cut's into their time and it won't go anywhere. Especially if the damage is less than $500.

Also, many states have no fault insurance and they'll just jack up your premium even if you had nothing to do with the damage.

Many women will lie after hitting someones car and they won't even tell their husbands the truth. Just tell her your sorry you called her a liar and let her guilt eat away at her. Be especially cool to the husband as he probably doesn't even know the truth. In the end you'll be happier.

I'm not apologizing for anything or even talking to them for any other reason.
Like I said before F'em.
And the only other cheek turned to them is my A** cheek.

NO! No Police. No insurance. No fighting with the neighbors. Just let it go & Suck it up.

Or......Start a lifelong battle with the neighbors making it miserable to live there.

Trust me on this. In the long run You'll be glad you turned the other cheek.

I know I'll catch heat for my view on this but I've seen it all before when it comes to bad neighbors. And as for the cops, No they don't like this stuff. It's paperwork for them that cut's into their time and it won't go anywhere. Especially if the damage is less than $500.

Also, many states have no fault insurance and they'll just jack up your premium even if you had nothing to do with the damage.

Many women will lie after hitting someones car and they won't even tell their husbands the truth. Just tell her your sorry you called her a liar and let her guilt eat away at her. Be especially cool to the husband as he probably doesn't even know the truth. In the end you'll be happier.

Had that happen to my son 12pm called the law they came out and were pissed they were waisting time with this petty crap [musta interupted donut time] the neghbor lady who hit his car was drinkin and would not come close to the cop,her husband said he would get it fixed we never got nothing, ended up getting it fixed ourselves and we don't speak to them at all. Just let it go ain't worth your elderly parents havin to put up with retaliation on your part.You'll see that truck around somewhere [just make sure nobody sees ya] scumbags like that have all the luck.

expanding foam insulation, the kind that comes in a spray can
a three to six foot length of flexible plastic tubing the same size as on the spray can
up the exhaust pipe of the offending neighbors truck
they will never figure out why the damn truck stopped running

expanding foam insulation, the kind that comes in a spray can
a three to six foot length of flexible plastic tubing the same size as on the spray can
up the exhaust pipe of the offending neighbors truck
they will never figure out why the damn truck stopped running
I gotta admit that's an awesome idea for some vengeance but as we know, I am against vengeance. Time to break out the Bible Ladies & Gents.
:angel9:

nice version of my personal favorite the old tater in the tailpipe , If you really want to stump em drill a 1/2 inch hole in the tater or in this case jab a piece of 1/2 inch pipe through the foam , the car will run but will bog and top out at about 20mph , but there will still be visible exhaust and enough flow to show up on the shops sniffer if they try to analyze the problem

Family of low lifes ALL of them, and they live right across from my elderly Parents.

F'em

If not for that I would have reported it as a hit and run when it happened.

If it would have been my Dart or my wife's BMW I would have handled it differently.
My Brother saw them wiping off the bumper after I left.
I'll see that truck in a parking lot some day soon.

You got a point about your parents living there. They'll burn your parent's house down with them in it wither its your Dart , BMW or Nissan!!! There is some evil people in this world. I bet you will sleep better at night knowing that you didnt piss them off and your parents are ok.

Had that happen to my son 12pm called the law they came out and were pissed they were waisting time with this petty crap [musta interupted donut time] the neghbor lady who hit his car was drinkin and would not come close to the cop,her husband said he would get it fixed we never got nothing, ended up getting it fixed ourselves and we don't speak to them at all. Just let it go ain't worth your elderly parents havin to put up with retaliation on your part.You'll see that truck around somewhere [just make sure nobody sees ya] scumbags like that have all the luck.

A big x2 on that one.

Things like this will eventually work out.You just have to decide what it is worth to you and your parents.If they hold it against your parents it is whatever you can live with.Personally I would go to the salvage,spend the 20 bucks and let your parents live in peace.Believe me it will not go unpunished.

-
Back