[SOLD] Genuine NASCAR gas can used by #8 Dale Earnhardt, Jr. race team. Very RARE !!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

CherryCuda65
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
RARE !!! NASCAR gas cans are owned and controlled by NASCAR - not the race teams. It's highly unusual to obtain an authentic NASCAR gas can, especially one used by retiring NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt, Jr and team no. 8. This can was used in the Pepsi 400 race in 2003.
The authenticity is documented by the original NASCAR label attached to the gas can listing the race and the team that used it. At 57-1/2" high, the gas can is the ultimate NASCAR collectible to display in your setting. In very good condition and showing the marks it got in the race.
price: $1500

FREE SHIPPING

Please contact me with any questions or other offers.

NASCAR CAN 5.jpg
NASCAR CAN 5.jpg
Payment: cashier's check preferred or add 3% for Paypal. Local pickup with cash.

NASCAR CAN 1.jpg

View attachment 1715079189

NASCAR CAN 4.jpg

NASCAR CAN 3.jpg

Last edited:
FYI Sr. Died in Feb. 2001 and it shows 03 while you state Sr. was still alive.
Yeah and the one pager on it showed someone couldn't get $340 for it so they lowered it to $300...he wants $1500 plus $95 for shipping LOL

Yeah and the one pager on it showed someone couldn't get $340 for it so they lowered it to $300...he wants $1500 plus $95 for shipping LOL

That wasn't me. I think the previous owner at one time took it out to a flea market and couldn't sell it. Smaller, new, sheet metal reproduction gas cans sell for $800 or more. This is the real thing. Everything is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back