Geting drunk

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well its saturday night and we are off to get DRUNK with our Daughter lol no **** just thought i would share this wit ya.What are you up to.MeMike you sucking dack a cool one .

Well its saturday night and we are off to get DRUNK with our Daughter lol no **** just thought i would share this wit ya.What are you up to.MeMike you sucking dack a cool one .
Yep :rock: I have three in me know and working on my fourth :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:
I had a friend up the road call and said to come over and look at his shop build he started. 60 X 30 and I just got back
Looks like a cool night on the hill :drinkers: and watching nascar and having a BLT. Then a shot of Tequila to get me going again :happy10:

Pictures could follow :drinkers:

Sucking fat tire down out in the shop right now, been wet sanding my brains out all day. My arm is tired but I can still hoist a brew! Got some cedar plank salmon cooking and some clam chowder. Livin large tonight!

well snake, the way ya all be typing, looks like like ya all had a few already!

have a blast and be safe!
we all have, I could have walked over and looked :happy10: But it's 93 F. out there :drinkers: Not a stop sign in site on gravel :happy10:
Yes you be careful snake 8) It's almost a full moon here tonight :shock:
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: plus a frosted mug :drinkers:

Sucking fat tire down out in the shop right now, been wet sanding my brains out all day. My arm is tired but I can still hoist a brew! Got some cedar plank salmon cooking and some clam chowder. Livin large tonight!

Jessssssss I wish there was a teleporting machine close by =P~=P~=P~

I will just pretend I am there :drinkers: ammmmmmmmm that smells good =P~

Having a few cold 1's too, to celebrate a rare Saturday off from restaurant work, and a successful day of junkyard parts picking. My friend found an intake and I got a remote trunk release for Goldie out of a 5th Ave. for 8 bucks. Hot/humid out there today but the weather man says a front is coming Sun nite.

Was gonna say 'be safe' guys but I see the government already has warnings printed on our bottles lol. So I'll say 'enjoy yourselves' instead. :cheers:

Enjoying a couple Black Velvet and 7's with you guys. I am driving to Dubuque, Iowa tomorrow to "Mopars on the Mississippi" Should be fun. toolman

Cheers!!!!!!

Tastes better!!!!!:poke:

You dog :poke: I bet it douse =D>:drinkers: Do not take pictures or the wife and I will have to go to O'Charrlies a have some tonight.
I have a BLT in me and just racked up to shoot some pool and watch these nascar men fight on the track :happy10: I could use some Johhny lane music called rack'em up 8) Because I see I am note going to get some fish tonight :notworth:

Here you go Mike.
How did you get that post up before mine, Unbelievable 8)

I guess I was setting between my shot, posting and :drinkers::thumblef:

Buddy said hello, he know's what that white sheet is for :happy10:
The wife and I having a cool night, she don't drink so that means more for me

I had three during the day today but I've got a nasty cold kicking my *** so I just went to bed at 8 when I got home from the Spring Green, Wisconsin car show. had a good day so no loss I guess. Tomorrow I plan to relax and knock back a few freezy cold barley pops with the neighbors.

I had three during the day today but I've got a nasty cold kicking my *** so I just went to bed at 8 when I got home from the Spring Green, Wisconsin car show. had a good day so no loss I guess. Tomorrow I plan to relax and knock back a few freezy cold barley pops with the neighbors.
Nasty cold :glasses9: switch over to some whisky and water tomorrow 8)
and it will kick that cold in the a$$ gts340 :cheers::happy10:
Ether way have a great day tomorrow :cheers:having a few with the neighbors tomorrow sound's good :happy10: I had a couple with my neighbor this evening 8)

Well just got home what a blast to have some drinks and fun tims with one of thr kids.Glad to see that everyone that responded was haveing a blast.I dont know about you but I love my Sat nightssssssssssss:snakeman:

I wish I had a Saturday that I didn't have to deal with my peckerhead employees, lol.

Glad you had a good time sssssnake!

I started with what was left of my St. Pauli Girls and now only have Coronas left. The coronas are like freaking water, blech! No wonder they put a lime in it.

You just caught me before I turn in Snake, We had a dandy night here while you was enjoying yourself, ramcharger has some spare air in his thread :happy10:
I am still lmao , I crack myself up, I used up all the spare air I needed tonight 8)
Have a good evening and a great day tomorrow Snake :happy10:

Had a beer at the Santa Cruz Derby Girls match today (they won :cheers:), followed by some tequila "tasting" at my buddy's house. He had 3 different types that he wanted me to sample (and he always gets the GOOD stuff), so we did that while we watched a movie about the Rat City Derby Girls called Blood on the Flat Track.

I loves me some derby girls :love7: They have the cutest heinies :bootysha:

half a bottle of jack in the fridge...half a bottle of jack in the fridge...pull it out pass it around...less than half a bottle of jack in the fridge...:cheers:

great night... goin' to be a rough morning. :happy10: drinkn' with the neighbors is fun!!! it's only a small stumble home!!! :cheers:

Aggggghhhhh about 7 shots of black velvet in me tonight tomorrow morning should be fun yuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

-
Back