Getting into Mopar

-
This is most certainly where "personal taste" comes along

While I really don't care for the "nose cars" my all time favorite car, and body design, is the old 70 RR I used to own. So 70 Satellite / GTX / RR

Welcome to the site "moparmaniac9" ! As far as my favorite Mopar ? That's tough , there's soooo many . But Id have to narrow it down to two . #1 Is a built black 440 Dodge Warlock ( I own it ) #2 would be a black on black 69 Runner with a 440 six pack under the six pack hood . ( I'd love to own it lol ) .

Welcome, my favorite is probably a 70 or 71 Cuda, but that may be because my first car was a 70 Cuda.

69 Charger Daytona, Hemi with a 4 speed. If I ever win the lottery (I don't play ever so fat chance) I will buy one.

Welcome from Canada,
If I had to choose one Mopar, it would have to be a 1969 Coronet R/T Convertible.

This is most certainly where "personal taste" comes along

While I really don't care for the "nose cars" my all time favorite car, and body design, is the old 70 RR I used to own. So 70 Satellite / GTX / RR

agreed 1970 roadrunners / satellites
i also like the body style 1969 coronets / superbees

for darts '68 love the tail end for dusters '70 tail but i do like the newer noses if they are done right

sport furies are cool if i had one it would be a 440 with open headers i'd do laps around the wallmart parkin lot setting off all the car alarms lol

Welcome aboard! My my favorite would be a 69 charger R/T or a 70 Hemi Cuda. Of those I will probably never own as they are too big of an investment. I also like 71 dodge Demon and the 69 dodge Dart GTS as well.

There is no favorite Mopar... I like 66-67 the old style that's compatible with then68 and up stuff... mopar to me..
I like the 69 brake adjusters the 74 spindles and discs the mag 500 rims from 68... the stealth weiand 4 barrel from the 2000s.. I like the 97 up mini starter... its all over the place... you end up with a rainbow of Mopar or best of Mopar.. the style doesn't matter..

-
Back