Getting Motivated

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Well I've been in Vegas for 3 years now and haven't really been motivated to work on anything. Well after going to MATS and seeing all the pics and videos from all of you here, the bloods starting to flow a little faster. I'm sure after going to see the NHRA event this coming weekend the blood will be at full boil. So today I decided to unwrap the engine I brought with me from Hawaii for the first time. It's been thru 3 cam changes and hasn't even been in a car yet. It will need a different set of heads because the pistons are L2316s and the heads aren't the 340 version.

wrapped.jpg

top.jpg

pistons.jpg

Craig, Craig, Craig! What are we going to have to do to motivate you? How about some secret, homemade (by me) Kalbi marinade? ;-)

Wish I could find something like that when I pick up a piece of poly. LOL. I hear ya, spring is a great motivator.

Grant

Jeeeez Craig,,,,do I havta go thru your garage and send you all of your mopar stuff,,,how bout I come over there to motivate you,,,hey wait,,,,I'll be there this weekend,,,,have NHRA tickets in hand,,,,see ya in a couple days

Jeeeez Craig,,,,do I havta go thru your garage and send you all of your mopar stuff,,,how bout I come over there to motivate you,,,hey wait,,,,I'll be there this weekend,,,,have NHRA tickets in hand,,,,see ya in a couple days

Actually when you get here I gotta talk to you about maybe getting a few thing from my garage sent up. Call me when you get here.

-
Back