Getting worried about the warden

-
Tony, man I am sorry that I missed this before but just now saw it for the first time. I am so sorry to read this and had noticed you haven't been posting as much lately. I am definitely praying for y'all. It was 26 years ago tonight that I lost my wife i n traffic accident at 39 years old. I am praying that they will find her problem and get her back to good health soon and you won't have to go thru that for a long time, Joe

I feel your pain....we have a 7:30 appointment tomorrow morning with the second cardiologist my wife has seen to try to get a handle on her blood pressure issues.. been to the ER three times this year, spent three days in the hospital one time...plenty of tests and a gallon zip lock bag full of prescriptions and they are still scratching their heads....sorry for the hijack...good luck sir
Sending prayers

I got him on Facebook too and he hasn't posted much at all lately. @Bigdummy we're hoping all is well and sendin prayers.

The Ct showed nodules on her lungs and the doc also said she has a hernia on the inside at her umbilical area.He is going in on nov 6 like a plummer.work is slow cause they have too many trucks I tried to go out and couldnt get a load.Today I started to jog to get put of the way of a car and did something to my foot i heard a snap and almost fell.its in the front at the ankle area. It's not swollen but I have it elevated and took some Robax.The knucks no a out that!

I dont know why it's taking so long. Here in Tx if you go to the er they will give you morphine and send you home to follow up with your doc and charge you 6g

Watching some good stuff.

20191028_221911.jpg
20191028_223644.jpg

The warden went to a doc's appt today.he is going to be watching her lungs and is waiting for her procedure Nov6th.He fears from what the Ct scan statement said that she has a hernia on the inside of her belly attached to her intestines or a cyst.

Tomorrow she goes for another test.She drank some stuff tonight to clean her out and her stomach is burning. She dont wanna go to the er but she see's a surgeon Thursday
Unless it's bad tomorrow and the operate.I hope it ain't cancer.

Will be praying for yall throughout the day, Tony.

Praying that everything turns out well Tony

-
Back