Gidday from Australia

-

tuff shift

Reaction score
Hi there all, Iv been a member for some time but I thorght it time to introduce myself,
my name is Darryl & Im in Gold Coast Queensland Australia,
I have a 70 duster race car project thats been on the go for some time now

Gidday mate!................Great to have ya' over here at FABO..........

Of course you MUST post some pics of this car you're runnin' over there.......

You simply MUST....................... :blob::blob::blob::blob:

Welcome and any pics. Compliments of your RAAF and my USAF, I spent a week 4 different times in 81 & 82 in the top end at Darwin NT. Was lucky in never experiencing the wet season - always great temps and blue skies. Loved it there.

Hey Tuff,nice car and welcome!Can you post some pictures of that badass car?Your quite a ways from me,I,m in Toronto,Canada,we have had nice weather all week in the 20,s(celcius)normally it would be -2.had to put my 73 Dart Sport 340 away for the winter..that really sucks.Enjoy the site and ask many questions...

Welcome!! Anyone mention anything about posting more pics 8)

Welcome!!

2052882_1.jpg

Glad to have another great Australia mopar member here.
Welcome from Arkansas and your country has some of the best mopars in the world, They are very cool. Jump on in brother and enjoy.

thanks for the nice welcome guys but Im not real keen on the "tuff shift" name, is it to late to change it?

G'Day to you Darryl and welcome to FABO. Quite a few AUS members here...:cheers:

tuff shift is a great name 8)

I think Australia's versions of cars are GREAT!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy being here with the rest of us. We are only trying to make things better. I'm sure everyone will be willing to share all they can.

Tossin' a smile, a big wave from Tennessee and another g'day from one of the Sheilas!!! We're glad to have you aboard ... you'll be right at home in no time.

-
Back