git 'er done!

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Found on the web

_nc_ohc=TYt3PxEN8fIAX8rOjlB&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

I like, just imagine the ratio's one can customize from the sprocket set-up.

8451000_L1600_e69290b3-9ad4-466e-b279-304279e825a1.jpg

And a handful more ways for your steering to fail. Another for the “yes it works but not on my car thanks” file. Probably doesn’t go to well in a safety inspection either, for the states that have those.

And a handful more ways for your steering to fail. Another for the “yes it works but not on my car thanks” file. Probably doesn’t go to well in a safety inspection either, for the states that have those.
and its fiberglass leaf front end with open tires, headers and no wipers, blinkers or seat belts pass safety? Pshh....

and its fiberglass leaf front end with open tires, headers and no wipers, blinkers or seat belts pass safety? Pshh....

Hey I didn't take the picture, no clue what the rest of the car looks like. I figured it wasn't a concern for the vehicle in question, my comment was more for anyone wanting to copy the steering modification

I agree. The rest of the car probably is legit roadster, ie. sans most safety equipment. Its likely safe just because its sold by a reputable seller. If it were not, it would be a legal nightmare.

-
Back