"giveaway Swinger"

-
The plug wires, air filter and radiator hose must make it worth the price.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the bad photoshop job on th 1st picture and all the rest were from when the car was originally auctioned off a year or so ago? It sold at auction for $50k if I remember correctly.

Here is where the car is currently. Phone number in the CL ad matches this collector car dealer’s phone number.

I wouldn’t mind having it as a piece of Mopar history. But it’s a little pricey for me.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the bad photoshop job on th 1st picture and all the rest were from when the car was originally auctioned off a year or so ago? It sold at auction for $50k if I remember correctly.

Here is where the car is currently. Phone number in the CL ad matches this collector car dealer’s phone number.

I wouldn’t mind having it as a piece of Mopar history. But it’s a little pricey for me.

I agree and even at half that price it would be out of my range.

You are correct. The Swinger did sell at auction last June for the low $50's. The buyer then must have thought that there was money to be made because it has been up for sale ever since. At the asking price now, it looks like he might not break even on his investment.
Still a very cool car to own...

Wow !
Looks like it was painted with water colors.
I think he realized he screwed up.
Nostalgia, what's it worth?
Let's trick someone else and GMMB. LOL

I would wash it. and bracket race it the way it is. Would be a attraction at any race event. Would love to see what it runs with some updates.

You guys might hate me, but if it were mine (not for that price), I would tear that car apart, and redo every thing.

Anyone else notice the bad photoshop job on th 1st picture ...

Oh, I thought I got no sun gleam off the roofline because it was still so 'dirty'! So He bought it dirty last year at auction for 50K and its still dirty? C'mon...

Oh, I thought I got no sun gleam off the roofline because it was still so 'dirty'! So He bought it dirty last year at auction for 50K and its still dirty? C'mon...

It's that "Barn Find" look thing. Neat at first, but then how long do you leave the dirt on everything?

-
Back