Glad I found it! Awesome site!

-

roughrider340

Reaction score
Hi Everybody. My name is Roger, from Northern Minnesota. Was searching the net yesterday and stumbled onto this site. Cool!! I've owned Mopar Muscle Cars since the 70's, including a Mr. Norms 68 Dart GSS 440! I now have a 72 Cuda, 68 Dart, and 74 Scamp. Also have a 67 Cuda I'm parting out. I also enjoy motorcycling, ATV riding, snowmobiling, Drag Racing riding lawnmowers, and cruising in my 71 VW Dune Buggy. Just about anything with an engine. I've been an Auto Tech since 1976. The last 23 years for the US Postal Service.

Welcome to the site. We speak Mopar here. Enjoy.

Welcome!! Very nice collection of Mopars you have there!! Definitely get some pics up when you get a chance! Enjoy the site!!

Welcome, I've got a 1/18 die-cast of a Sox & Martin car. It's a great place to swap lies and better than a shrinks office.

Welcome neighbor! I'm from Iowa but have driven through your area many times on my way to Nestor Falls for a fishing trip. I'm sure you'll like it here. Lots of great people and info. toolmanmike

Welcome Roger!

Glad you found us!

welcomeani.gif

bout damn time ya found us. welcome. with that many mopars i can see how you wouldnt have much time for surfing. so i,ll forgive ya. we,re pic crazy so post away.

Welcome to FABO Roger.....Pull up a chair......lot's of reading to do here :cheers:

Nice to know I have such a close neighbor. From Gand Marais Mn. Slowly restoring a 68 Barracuda convertible, might have to stop in Cloquet on next trip to the cities.

welcome. your gonna love it here. as mentioned above, we love pics. and don't hold back. show us everything you got. lol. welcome again.

Welcome, got any pictures of the 68 GSS Dart. I would like to see that.

I am looking for wheel well trim for my 68 Barracuda. Is that something you have from the 67? Send me a PM if you do. Thanks

Welcome aboard. Grab a beer, take a seat...you have a lot of catching up to do.

Welcome Roger We have some of the best of the best tec's and folks here, so jump on in and enjoy. You sure have had a bounty of great MoPar's.
Thank you for carrying the mail.

Welcome to the group. So if you are postal why don't you bring me some more parts?

Welcome , best mopar site on the net in my opinion.

Here are a few pics to start with. The Dart is a rea "Little Old Lady" car I picked up for $700 about 16 years ago. Spent it's life in Nevada and Florida before I got it. Still the original paint even. Runs and drives like new, slant 6 auto. I'm working on cloning it into a GTS Dart. Have a 68 340 all rebuilt air cleaner to oil pan, and a 4 speed set up all ready to drop in. Just finishing up on the 8.75 right now. Going with 3.91 gears to start with. I have the hood, seats and trunk finish panel too. Also my 72 Cuda. Currently has a 70 340 and 4 speed. 3.23 gears. The paint is the same as when I got it 17 years ago. Previous owner "dressed" it as a 70. I just went through the engine about 2 years ago and it runs strong. I don't have the Scamp here at the house, but will post pics when I do. In the mean time, here is one from the net of just what it's like.

cuda, dart, seats 015.jpg

cuda, dart, seats 018.jpg

cuda, dart, seats 008.jpg

73scamp.jpg

-
Back