Go away irene

-
Doesnt look too bad. Be thankful it isnt worse. I have seen a whole city wiped out.You seem safe and have power. Glad you are ok.

Looksssss like a good old Canadian thunder storm.Sorry to see your weekend is a bust but mother nature well.

Wow Wilson has really caught it with bad weather this year. First a Tornado and Now Irene.

I'm just north of Wilmington and we just finnished up with the Irene. She wasn't to bad, just a pain in the *** with all of the limbs and shingles blown off. We did need the rain though. We lost power this morning about 4 a.m. but pluged the generator in the house. That help a lot. We got the power back about 3 p.m. Things are pretty good now. Anyway, I hope all is ok that had to deal with her. Jerry

my brother just moved to stanford, ct two weeks ago, hopefully they don't get hit too bad

not too bad just 60mph wind gust that brought down trees and stuff had bout 4 in of rain .

we get worse than that here in AZ when a big thunder storm collapses...

i hope everyone caught in the storm is ok though!

The rain let up at about 1030 in Vernon, Ct, but I just heard a tree ripping, fortunately not on my new roof.

Listened to all the hype from our forecasters here in Fl,and we didn't get chitt !!!We're about 4 miles from the coast and even the winds weren't anything to complain about !!Best wishes for those getting far worse off then we did !!

Listened to all the hype from our forecasters here in Fl,and we didn't get chitt !!!We're about 4 miles from the coast and even the winds weren't anything to complain about !!Best wishes for those getting far worse off then we did !!

Very true and now the oil companies will try to raise gas prices to take advantage of Irene.

-
Back