Go TIGERS!!

-
Well that sucks, not much excitement in a sweep, although last nights game was at least entertaining.

I lost all intrest in Baseball when guys like Fielder and Pujols decided to leave thier teams because 15 or 18 million a year somehow wsan't enough. The best time I have at a game is when the hometown baseball league plays here in my town. I'd rather be out in the garage.

Yeah they were, what happen I don't know.

Now they are renewing the old man manger's contract, what the :banghead:

Heck they might as well keep the 3rd base coach too, ha ha

Just razzin you bro.
Congrats on your team making it that far.

Who cares ... i will say it .. they stunk ... over paid ... under achieving players ... Just like most other sports ...

Who cares ... i will say it .. they stunk ... over paid ... under achieving players ... Just like most other sports ...

not argueing with most sports having overpaid players or that they stunk at the end, but they did make it to the world series and only two teams got to so underachieving is a bit of a stretch.

Yeah but not everybody gets the chance to play, look at that Berry guy, 6 years in the minors and comes out and plays like a pro--why so long to bring him out, who else is in the minors or never got the chance.

Overpaid, heck yeah, way overpaid...25 million a year to play baseball ? and he got on base once out of like 14 times to the plate.

Young is not coming back, heck he played better then overpaid Fielder....I think they are going to regret signing Fielder for 9 years, wait till he hits 30, he be on the downhill slide fast thanks to the shape he is in, think he can't run fast today, just wait a few more years. Unless he starts getting more in shape--how heavy is he-they don''t weigh you before you play the series-too bad

Tigers season record wasn't too great, shocking they made it as far as they did but then Chicago felled apart the last 6 weeks

-
Back