goin to BJ Fla.

-
Nice car! I'm glad you got what you needed out of it. I know what you mean about some cars just being too nice to really enjoy. It's no fun when you have to worry about the car getting scratched or dinged. I finished a year long restoration on a 68 GTS only to take it to half a dozen car shows, bring home a few trophies, and then turn around and sell it. I kind of like wrenching more than polishing anyway.

Congratulations on your sale and welcome to the site.

......Congrats on the sale............There is a pretty nice demon on the block in Calgary,Alberta on the 16th, maybe i can snag it...........kim...........

Saw the car in person Friday - VERY nice! Overall, was not impressed AT ALL with the cars at this year's auction. Saw nicer/better cars at the Super Chevy Show yesterday at Palm Beach International Raceway...

Congratulations on the sale of a great car :cheers:
Know what todo with your earnings :happy10:
It's drag racing season :-D:cheers:

Saw the car in person Friday - VERY nice! Overall, was not impressed AT ALL with the cars at this year's auction. Saw nicer/better cars at the Super Chevy Show yesterday at Palm Beach International Raceway...

The cars at BJ were VERY disappointing, The Demon was by far one of the nicest cars there quality wise.

-
Back