Going back east this summer!

-

Duster346

Chris Andrews
Reaction score
Hey all, I'll be heading to NJ for my cousins wedding in July. The wedding is on the 16th, but I'll arrive on the 14th. Not too sure when I will be coming back. It all depends on how my workload is. I could easily stay for a few more days, or even a week longer if work is slow.

Adam and I were talking about the next F.A.B.O barbecue. Would this time in July work for any of you guys? some of you? most of you? none of you?

I heard Mikel Beck was buying the beer?? :mrgreen: :pirat:

You only have another 14 hours of driving to get to my stomping grounds Chris. :mrgreen:
I'd like to get to the Q this summer but I don't think it's in the cards right now.

Jack

The wedding he's going to is on saterday the 16. We'll probably get together on Sunday the 17th.

Evilscamp - how close are you to Adam?

Jack - You should try and come down for the Q! I know you were just down there .. but that'd be sweet if you could make it!

Driving???? Airline benefits .. gotta love em .. :rock:
I'm flying in! Now, who wants to let me make a few passes in their car? That's the only driving I plan to do .. :burnout: :mrgreen:

Chris the closest track to me is 2hrs away. You'll be closer to them when your in NJ.

AdamR said:
The wedding he's going to is on saterday the 16. We'll probably get together on Sunday the 17th.

Sure thing! I'll mark it on my calender...... :thumleft:

AdamR said:
Change the wedding to Sunday. I work Sundays. :(
Guess we'll have to meet up after work.
Adam, is the F.A.B.O barbecue at your place?

I hope we really do have some form of get-togethers in our little circle here.... even if it's just 3-4 people. I mean, I've only met 3 people from this list over the last 8-9 months, 2 of which were fast "Howya doin-gotta go..." car show passings.

Hey guys! Count me in again this year.

Adam, any cruises up that way on Sundays? Maybe we can put something together and head from Rory's to one of the stae parks on Candlewood Lake. Mini car show/cruise kinda deal. If that would work I would be happy to bring the boat and we can all hang out and maybe do some skiing/tubing. Got some friends who would be happy to bring the hot rods this year. Car or boat it doesn't matter to me, I'm game.
I usually hit the Sunday cruise in Derby at Heav'nly Donut but that would probably be a haul for you guys.

Duster346 said:
Evilscamp - how close are you to Adam

Adam's in Ct. and i'm in Pa. according to the map i'm about 5inches from him. :wink:

Any plans of a get together for Carlisle in July? :scratch:

Mopower71 said:
EvilScamp said:
Mopower71 said:
Whare in PA, are you Evil?

Just outside a small town named Shamokin,it's about 50 miles north of Harrisburg(Pa. capitol). :)
Shamokin :lol: love the name.
I remember riding past there quite a few times

Let me know next time you will be going by,we'll get together. :)

IM IN,as long as the truck im driving DOESNT go up in FLAMES!!!!...i have film of it,just need to get them developed!!!

ill try and bring my car too. :thumrigh:

-
Back