Going back in time to see how man figured out stuff

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lots I would like to see ,but since this is the joke section.
I would want to see why the individual who first saw an egg fall out of a chickens butt decided that was what he wanted to eat.
How about the chicken instead.
What's yours

Why did people all the sudden give up on hunting witches lol

Um, eggs don't come from a chicken's butt.

They actually cooked the chicken and discovered the egg inside. Being hard as a rock, they tossed it out of the way and only then realized it had something in it. Of course being starving hunter gatherers, they were mad when the dog ate it. Dog was a future meal. The next time they cooked the chicken, they kept the egg for themselves. It took some time, but soon afterwards they realized if they raised the chicken and cooked the eggs as soon as they came out, they would not be a mixture of yolk with blood or half developed feathers and bones. After a period of enjoying hard broiled eggs, they came up with the over easy, but that was another accident all together.

I would go back in time and not pursue my first wife and go steal Kitty from her first husband five years before I did.

Alcohol, watching animals eat fermented fruit and going stupid. Hey I’m going to try that and that’s when the fight broke out

Who decided it was a 'good' idea that they could roll up some dried leaves, stick them in their mouth and set it on fire?

You have to look closer and father back, before todays domestic chicken egg. Early man learned by watching the animals and what they ate. If a snake will fight the birds for their eggs, there must be some nutrition be had there. At some point after discovering and controlling fire, man experimented with the various ways of cooking foods including those eggs.
What puzzles me the most is how a man's mind determines his role in life. Butcher, baker, candlestick maker, mathematician, mechanic, plumber, and so many others are pretty simple to understand.
The one most striking to me is the self-centered idiot who believes he is always right and must surround himself with only those others like him, those that think just as he does. Today we call those politicians. And because for every point there must be a counterpoint, for every Ying there must be a Yang, there must be two parties of those idiots.

Alcohol, watching animals eat fermented fruit and going stupid. Hey I’m going to try that and that’s when the fight broke out
I remember learning why yellow jackets buzz/hover around over fermenting leaves on the ground in late fall. The alcohol produced allows them to drink themselves to death. Gives a new meaning to dying with a buzz on.

You have to look closer and father back, before todays domestic chicken egg. Early man learned by watching the animals and what they ate. If a snake will fight the birds for their eggs, there must be some nutrition be had there. At some point after discovering and controlling fire, man experimented with the various ways of cooking foods including those eggs.
What puzzles me the most is how a man's mind determines his role in life. Butcher, baker, candlestick maker, mathematician, mechanic, plumber, and so many others are pretty simple to understand.
The one most striking to me is the self-centered idiot who believes he is always right and must surround himself with only those others like him, those that think just as he does. Today we call those politicians. And because for every point there must be a counterpoint, for every Ying there must be a Yang, there must be two parties of those idiots.
For a few years I hauled grain in a hopper bottom to and from small town Canada and small town USA. Several things I noticed, you need to find a certain location, in morning go to coffee shop, in evening the Bar. There is always a convenience/ gas station with the same type of person running it, that goes for all the other businesses in the town. Always a welder/blacksmith, equipment operator’s, mayor, mechanic, nurse/ doctor the list goes on. All the same type of people in every town. Don’t believe this post check it out for yourself. Always amazed me

-
Back