Going home

-
Good for you. They say you never say "why did I do this or that" on your death bed. You always say, "I wish I would have done...". We'll, you just checked one off your list.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. Left when I was 21 and went active duty military. Now I'm in NW Georgia. Almost, but not quite far enough north for me but it's doable.

My son lives in East Liverpool. Sounds close to your home town. I've been twice.

Good for you. They say you never say "why did I do this or that" on your death bed. You always say, "I wish I would have done...". We'll, you just checked one off your list.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania. Left when I was 21 and went active duty military. Now I'm in NW Georgia. Almost, but not quite far enough north for me but it's doable.

My son lives in East Liverpool. Sounds close to your home town. I've been twice.
East Liverpool is a little south of Youngstown

Damn you guys in this thread are old. At 63 I feel like a youngster here. I was born,lived and still in the same county I was born in. Hillsborough County Fl. The heat and humidity suck! Never got use to it. I want to move about 600 miles north.

Guess that makes me a pimple at 52... LOL. Come buy my house Roy - 10 min south of Baltimore. We're moving about 30 miles west this summer. What fun next month will be as I start packing up the projects and garage..... we've kicked it around for a few years. Decided now is the time, before my 10.5 yr old starts middle school in the fall.

Were you born & raised in East Liverpool or elsewhere in PA? I been in Erie all my life.

I grew up in Waynesboro PA. It's on the Southern border right in the center. About 20 miles from Gettysburg. I've been to Pittsburgh a few times but not to Erie.

My mom and brother moved back to our home town in western NY an hour south of Buffalo 2 years ago, after being in Fl for 40 years. She was 98 at the time of the move. She'll be turning 100 in a few days! It's never too late!

My mom and brother moved back to our home town in western NY an hour south of Buffalo 2 years ago, after being in Fl for 40 years. She was 98 at the time of the move. She'll be turning 100 in a few days! It's never too late!
I've never felt at home here. The kids are grown and we have no responsibility now so it is time. We can go to the beach for awhile in the winter if we want

-
Back