Going Racing!

-
LOL you guys don't know what mean is. :lol:
mean is when you get the finger flipped at you when you're behind in the first 60 foot and it gets worse further down the track.

Happy New Year! Glad you guys are setting the precedent to cooperate! I like both of you guys but, leary to get in the middle. Now if I/we can get you to see the reasoning to convert to a "B-engine" powertrain.

Happy New Year! Glad you guys are setting the precedent to cooperate! I like both of you guys but, leary to get in the middle. Now if I/we can get you to see the reasoning to convert to a "B-engine" powertrain.
LOL

from who?

I just want to say it is also my New year's resolution to not get worked up over what other people do and say it's just not good for you/me. Everyone appreciates all of you racers input learning on your dime is awesome LOL keep up the great work and I for one look forward to your posts in 2022.

Did someone say NITROUS!

''Wash your Mouth out'' as we Limeys say lol...

HNY to all small block Duster owners, you is one tough BUNCH of Dudes...

I wanna go tens with a Duster (one day) but can I do it on a budget with a small block???
Guess NOT, its just no poss...

On a measly UK pension...

-
Back