Going to be needing some help soon!!

-

DartDude335

Reaction score
I am calling on my Colorado buddy's ..My dart is almost ready to have the engine put back in .I need a couple of tools and maybe some help with carb linkages and kick down linkages (Higgs offered just gotta get ahold of him) The one tool i need to boarrow if anyone has one is the upper ball joint socket .Please let me know if anyone can help me out!:cheers:

If you can't find one closer I have one I can send you to use then you could ship it back. I don't get back from Kuwait until the 30th though. Hell I might have one I could make you a hell of a deal on. I know I have 2 of one size but I am unsure if it is the large one or the small one.

ya that would be great! I wont have the front end kit till mid febuary anyway ( waiting on my tax refund) so im not in a huge hurry

Not yet ..I have had a few delays ..I got a couple cars willed to me so I have been trying to figure out where to put them ..the will stipulates that I'm not to sell the cars so I m stuck with them

Wow, that's kinda cool, I think. Hopefully they're not too much of a burden on you. What kinda cars are they if you don't mind me askin?
they are pretty cool cars ! A vintage Formula Ford race car and a 1946 Austin with a custom hand made body..Ill get pics up of them here in the near future once I get them to the house

DartDude - I'm up in Longmont quite often. If you see a white & blue Scamp around, that's me!

Have you noticed the purple Dart south of 3rd Ave. near Boston (i think), by the railroad tracks? It's always just sitting in a parking lot.... :)

DartDude - I'm up in Longmont quite often. If you see a white & blue Scamp around, that's me!

Have you noticed the purple Dart south of 3rd Ave. near Boston (i think), by the railroad tracks? It's always just sitting in a parking lot.... :)

Yup I know who you are! I talked to you once when I was picking my daughter from Alpine elementry! And I have my eyes on that purple swinger but he doesn't want to sell it.."I'll fix it up one day" ...you know that whole story!

Yup I know who you are! I talked to you once when I was picking my daughter from Alpine elementry! And I have my eyes on that purple swinger but he doesn't want to sell it.."I'll fix it up one day" ...you know that whole story!

Oh cool! Yes, I remember talking to you at Alpine. :)
Small world!

-
Back