-
Status
Not open for further replies.

genandban

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Going to Ocala, Florida for the Big Daddy Don Garlits show and have more than I can take. I will be loading a truck and a single car hauler. If there is a any parts you may need let me know, I will check, and bring them (payment/deposit may be necessary prior to bringing some parts). As for the cars, the first agreement made and deposit/paid for will be delivered to the show (surrounding area possible). I have pictures that I can send. I have gone and had a swap meet space at this show for the last 8 yrs. I will explain/describe items that I sell very honestly, so that there are no surprises when you see it. Please ask questions and make requests by Wednesday so I can have time to reply and find/load items. I will be bringing one of the following cars if no agreement is made by Thursday. Thanks I hope to see you there.

1. 74 Charger SE Sunroof Car – Rolling - Was 318 auto, Good parts car but could be restored - $1000
2. 73 RR -Body/Shell, No fenders, hood, drive train, suspension, - $350 - but do have doors, trunk, roof, dash (rally), some chrome, and a mostly complete Black interior (less buckets) $300 or both for $550
3. 68 Satellite 4 dr – Rolling - Parting out – Mostly complete / also parts from a 2 dr I parted last year.
4. 73 Charger SE – Rolling - 400 /auto, no M/T, Floor shift, missing bumpers, most interior and DS door.
5. 68 Valiant 4 dr – Complete w/ running motor (225 ci) - $650
6. 71 Fury – Good Body running 318 - $750 complete car will run but needs fuel tank and a little TLC. Body in pretty good condition.
7. Lots of 72-76 Duster/Dart Parts Some rust free Sheet metal, roof, doors, fenders, etc. lots of other parts.
8. Lots of 68 – 70 B Body parts – no sheet metal - Some 68-70 Charger parts
9. 66 Dodge Coronet Body
10. 73-74 Charger parts
11. 81-93 Dodge truck parts – Some
12. 440 Intake Manifolds, exhaust manifolds (not HP)

I also go by generalsnbandits & generalsandbandits on other mopar sites and ebay! The Dukes of Hazzard and Smokey and the bandit!
If it does not state rolling or complete is does not have a suspension.
Please email me at [email protected] –
No scams please, I do not fall for those!

Don,
Were are you coming from?? There is a 77 Dippy cop car in U-Pull-It on west side of Jacksonville right off I-10. Dirt cheap prices.

hey do u have real nice shape drivers side drip rail moulding for my '71 duster

i will be comming from Brandon Fl,
Give me a call when you get there
i Will be there about 8am-Sat

thanks
Don
813-434-5577

Am I missing something or the only one to notice this thread started a year ago?

Hey still here just got real busy at work and my car time went down!

Ryan426 - I will need to check and see if I still have them. May have sold them. I will be coming to Garlits. Send me an email, since I check it daily. We will be leaving early Friday morning.

Dons67barracuda - I do not have any disc brake parts for sale. Sorry see you in Garlits.

We will have the 72 Demon Project/Parts car in the Swap meet area. Stop by say hey!

Thanks! Jay - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back