going to get my new toy ..........

-

LA Dart

Reaction score
well i am going to go get my new toy thursday. its a 71 Dart swinger 318. i found it on e bay last week for 2500 . it needs some 1/4 panel work but it comes with two new ones. and a 904 trans the guy is just throwing it in just to get it out of his hair.. i well get some pics up some . this dart is sweet. this is my 2sd dart that i will have onwed this one will not get away for me.this is a pic of my old dart the a member on here now owned in ohio.
And it was a 71 also. i am one happy camper now..

6-29-02200032.jpg

6-29-02200039.jpg

found some pics of the car on the net . this is the dart i am buying .

!BVP6kn!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKRkuu84b!~~_12.jpg

!BVP6oRgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKkEEjlLmY7zeBKRku8qVsg~~_12.jpg

!BVP6zvQBWk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZ3G2BKRkvmwuSw~~_12.jpg

!BVP63P!BGk~$(KGrHgoOKjIEjlLmW!tGBKRkvzksvg~~_12.jpg

congrats Larry!! I'm sure your gonna have allot of fun with it!!! Oh by the way
NICE DART!!!!!:love7::love7::love7::love7:

MORE PICS !!!!

Congrat's on the new Dart :cheers: get her home and enjoy :cheers:
Can't wait to see pictures of her at home today :cheers:

Congratulations, that Dart has found someone who's going to take good care of it. :love7:

Well i got it home its been a long day got up at 3.30 am to go to work and at 9.00am i left work and drove down to ky and got my dart and back home .
Now i have me a dart some you dont have to lesson to me cry about a dart. i have got one now .

Its a 71 dart swinger 318/904 for now front disk brakes 8.1/4 rear end it got an eddy intake an a AFB carb on it. inside are fine for now.needs some front end work and the front left brake locks up no big deal .

kitcar78 has got my old dart . i am thinking of doing it just like his dart or my old dart. but not going to race this one i told my wife i would NOT cut chop or any thing to this one just some up grades to make me happy. i got the new 1/4 panels for it also from the guy i bought it from. and a 727 tran he said it was a 904.

Oh pic i got them.

027.jpg

025.jpg

030.jpg

026.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

-
Back